PDA

View Full Version : Switcher Module

Demon8
08-11-2012, 11:29 PM
When I bring up click on switcher the Switcher Module isn't on the screen, but the switcher indicator shows on to of the screen. If I click on the indicator next the 1 - 6 preset buttons to turn the switcher on and off, it still never show up on the my desktop.

Pete Draves
08-12-2012, 08:51 AM
At some time it looks like the system had 2 monitors. The memory setting shows where setup has been (screen 2). you can temporaraly use a second monitor and move the module to the correct screen and save the layout and then remove the second monitor and all should be correct. I know there is a reset configuration button some where but that removes all the settings. Then you start everything from scratch.

Pete
The old goat in Oak Creek WI

Hi

Demon8
08-12-2012, 02:27 PM
Thanks Pete, I'll try that as soon as I get home and and let you know what happens.

Demon8
08-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Now that I have dual monitors set up, I can't get VT to span across both screens. It use to go across both screens, but for some reason the vt skin only coers one monitor. I can pull any module to the other screen, but I can't get VT to take up both screens. This actually my old VT3 system. My VT5 does it by defualt, so hat am I missing?

Demon8
08-13-2012, 07:37 AM
I have dual monitors set up, I can't get VT to span across both screens. It use to go across both screens, but for some reason the vt skin only covers one monitor. I can pull any module to the other screen, but I can't get VT's skin to take up both screens. This is actually my old VT3 system. My VT5 does it by defualt, so hat am I missing?

kltv
08-13-2012, 09:49 AM
I think there is an option for that in the VT preferences. Something about multiple monitors.

Kris

Pete Draves
08-13-2012, 12:39 PM
right click your windows screen and right click properties.

select the settings tab clicke the advanced button and select the n-vidia tab

start the nvidia control panel and set up dual display settings

Pete

Pete Draves
08-13-2012, 01:04 PM
when running vt select from the main dropdown menu Preferences

under the desktop settings there is a selection to span all monitors

Pete

Demon8
08-15-2012, 07:08 AM
I got VT3 to span across both monitors, but still no switcher module. I even did a fresh install of the OS and all my programs. Tried resetting configs also.

Pete Draves
08-23-2012, 12:36 PM
What os?
Pete