PDA

View Full Version : LW11 render time dawn

OFF
08-09-2012, 01:40 AM
I found that LW11 on the scene with ten millions of polygons and more, and a 2-3 gigabytes of textures is longer rendering than same scene in LW 9.6 (both 64-bit), here it is interesting that at firstly LW11 is was faster than 9.6., but with the addition of the geometry, a loading scene process and rendering it fell sharply. This was one strange thing - I used a DB & B free node shaders - Cache, Schlick's Approximation and Material Blender, which in theory were supposed to speed up rendering (http://www.db-w.com/products/dbwtools/docs?start=1 Cache (Node) text block), but it led (mainly the fault of Schlick's Approhimation) to ensure that the CPU is loaded only 10-20% of its capacity. On not so large scenes, these shaders are working fine and really allow you to speed up rendering.
Anyway, even after I removed these shaders scene stubbornly refused to be rendered in the LW11, but LW9.6 (which I had to pick up from the archives) worked like a ..extremely reliable tank!
Computer configurations - AMD Phenom x6 4.2Ghz, 16gb ram, GeForce GTX 570 1280Mb
that's all :(