PDA

View Full Version : Newtek..Please contact these Retailers!

prometheus
08-03-2012, 09:06 AM
I actually bought my Lightwave from Lanlink..
http://www.lanlink.se/

Im not fond of that site, itīs hard to find Lightwave as software and
they only provide that as a solution too.

However, I believe a lot more people would find itīs way to Lightwave 3d software through this site,
http://www.creativetools.se/

It is much more focused on graphics and 3d, and has a vast range of software in their product list to choose from, besides ..this site is connected to some graphic forums where people share job contacts,learning and tips within the CG world.

That forum is over here...
www.animate.se

you got most of the big names there in the product list on creativetools.se, cinema,max,zbrush, modo etc..
and the site has continuously news about software and hardware,3d printers etc.
Unfortunatly for some reason Lightwave isnīt in their offerings.

This is the place Lightwave should be seen at, as it is now with lanlink, it isnīt a good retailer site really.

For Lightwave to show up more where people goes, Please contact http://www.creativetools.se/

Michael

prometheus
08-03-2012, 09:31 AM
May I add that, if you by any chance find lightwave as software in the menus at Lanlink, you will find that whatīs on display is Lightwave 10.
That is kind of old and bad management of a retailer, so
please newtek, be so adviced and please check up creativetools instead wich seems to handle news updates much better and with a more informative site.

Michael

Ztreem
08-03-2012, 02:05 PM
I have always bought my Lightwave licenses from 3Dwired.com you should maybe look at this reseller instead of lanlink.
Creativetools does not sell lightwave because they almost never get contacted by people interested in lightwave. Newtek maybe can change that?

MentalFish
08-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Why even have local retailers, now that LW has been de-donglified? :) Give money, get software, available after a 5 minute download.

prometheus
08-03-2012, 02:24 PM
I have always bought my Lightwave licenses from 3Dwired.com you should maybe look at this reseller instead of lanlink.
Creativetools does not sell lightwave because they almost never get contacted by people interested in lightwave. Newtek maybe can change that?

Actually that is not the case, canīt tell to much, but creative tools has been in contact with Newtek, but that wasnīt the reason.
Ivé got an explanation from creative tools about that, and as far as I know they were interested in being a retailer, but the decision was on Newteks side that they might be back for contact .

Anyway, lanlink isnīt promoting in nicely on their site as mentioned.

The only good with it was that they in fact is close to stockholm city, well a bit from there but not that far.

creative tools isnīt near stockholm, but it has way better site, and news and linking to graphic forums.

I bought it at a time I had to pay up front cash, so since lanlink was in the close area at that time, I choose them, but for investmentīs in tool now, I would most like pay online, so the location wouldnīt mean that much.

I remember checkin in to 3dwired com too, I think I got a too late respons or simple less attractive price, Canīt remember what thou.

Michael

prometheus
08-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Why even have local retailers, now that LW has been de-donglified? :) Give money, get software, available after a 5 minute download.

If your not seen amongst other competitioners, you loose the race, simple as that.

Michael

Ztreem
08-03-2012, 02:28 PM

That's true, I think I bought both core and LW11 directly from Newtek, I'm quite sure I will do so in the future as well.

Ztreem
08-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Actually that is not the case, canīt tell to much, but creative tools has been in contact with Newtek, but that wasnīt the reason.
Ivé got an explanation from creative tools about that, and as far as I know they were interested in being a retailer, but the decision was on Newteks side that they might be back for contact .

Anyway, lanlink isnīt promoting in nicely on their site as mentioned.

The only good with it was that they in fact is close to stockholm city, well a bit from there but not that far.

creative tools isnīt near stockholm, but it has way better site, and news and linking to graphic forums.

I bought it at a time I had to pay up front cash, so since lanlink was in the close area at that time, I choose them, but for investmentīs in tool now, I would most like pay online, so the location wouldnīt mean that much.

I remember checkin in to 3dwired com too, I think I got a too late respons or simple less attractive price, Canīt remember what thou.

Michael

Ok, I only heard it from a coworker.
As you said for PR it would be nice if LightWave got listed at creativetools. We buy most of 3d software at work from creativetools.

prometheus
08-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Ok, I only heard it from a coworker.
As you said for PR it would be nice if LightWave got listed at creativetools. We buy most of 3d software at work from creativetools.

There you go:)

Michael