PDA

View Full Version : How to have 2 resized live video windows?

techtwist
10-27-2003, 01:04 AM
How to have 2 different video window clips at the same time at during live production? I noticed that VT[3] has a CG template available with Business week title in the middle. Also, a PiP with the desired sized and position to be used for live production?

Sorry, can't post the pic, i don't know how.

Thanks!

bradl
10-27-2003, 10:23 PM
Paul Lara recently posted on the subject of 2 live PIP's stating that it is not available as a live feature only a post feature (VTEdit).

AFAIK there is no live adjustable PIP at this time. You can use a canned one or create a custom one using Aura Wipe Builder in minutes.

For attaching files, there is an "Attach File" entry near the bottom of the Post Reply screen. Valid file extensions are gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg and maximum size: 5,242,880 bytes... wow that is 5 MB. I didn't know that! JPEG is best for screen captures.

AntAT
10-28-2003, 12:46 PM

Paul Lara
10-29-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by AntAT
Just don't let the dve run by it self. You have to control it with the Tbar and only take it to 49% of the way to the middle...

Which is where the switcher hotkey 'h' comes into play.
Tapping this will automatically bring the T-bar to exactly the halfway point. You can then press Shift-h to take it back out.

:cool:

UnCommonGrafx
10-29-2003, 07:53 AM
Anat,
Where would that download be?

AntAT
10-29-2003, 09:04 AM