PDA

View Full Version : This old TC100

jackz
07-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Anyone help a fellow TC100 user out?

I have a functional TC100 that I bought used in 2007.
It had been software modified slightly and I never really bothered to do anything about it my only backup returns to the slightly modified state.

The graphics of the Admin Panel have been replaced to show "Magic Carpet Ride" branding vice Tricaster logos. Also the BlackBoxDesktop skins have been modified for branding and added a grab/print label function.

The record function does not work... I think might be related to the modified screen grab button etc...

I'm looking for someone who might consider providing zipped Admin folder and zipped BlackBoxDesktop directories so I can get my interface to look like the original and hopefully might fix the record button. All this should be under 100mb.

I can arrange a google app/doc upload location for the zips.
I'll remove them after I download. "It's like trying to borrow a cup of sugar"

Anyone...Anyone...
Email me VideoKahuna at yahoo dot com
Thanks.:help:

csandy
07-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Have you given NewTek customer service a shot? I would imagine they would want the monopoly on distributing such material.

jackz
07-04-2012, 02:11 PM
CSANDY

I have a reference number and talked briefly with Rich on Monday.
He mentioned a hard drive replacement +-$200.

My Hard Drive is fine I just need a recovery option of some type.
A DVD or CD recovery option would be nice.

I don't know if the original TC100 came with backup recovery media, I bought used.

I'm my case <100mb zip of Admin and Skins BlackBoxDesktop would restore my Tricaster look.

We will see what I hear later yet, I understand it's a Holiday week.
Happy 4th.

Jack Z.

Have you given NewTek customer service a shot? I would imagine they would want the monopoly on distributing such material.