PDA

View Full Version : Training - Desktop Images has shut it's doors...

zapper1998
06-17-2012, 10:15 PM
http://www.desktopimages.com/

speismonqui
06-18-2012, 04:35 PM
with this sad news, good lightwave training is now harder to find.
Wish them all the best, DI training helped me a lot.

another blow for LW?

DigitalSorcery8
06-18-2012, 05:45 PM
Yeah, that IS sad news.

I've got quite a few Desktop Images training DVD's.

Very sad to see them close their doors.

SBowie
06-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Very sad to see them close their doors.Closing one door often follows the act of walking through a different one: Linked In (http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=18058162&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=hO1u&locale=en_US&srchid=156bbfb6-9a36-48e0-bf04-792d7cb4a811-0&srchindex=1&srchtotal=13&goback=.fps_PBCK_*1_Rex_Olson_*1_*1_*1_*1_*2_*1_Y_ *1_*1_*1_false_1_R_*1_*51_*1_*51_true_*2_*2_*2_*2_ *2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2&pvs=ps&trk=pp_profile_photo_link).

Funny no-one ever seems to have put two and two together and deduced why the quality of NewTek materials went up about 4 yrs. ago ... :bangwall: :)

Ernest
06-18-2012, 07:59 PM
Closing one door often follows the act of walking through a different one: Linked In (http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=18058162&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=hO1u&locale=en_US&srchid=156bbfb6-9a36-48e0-bf04-792d7cb4a811-0&srchindex=1&srchtotal=13&goback=.fps_PBCK_*1_Rex_Olson_*1_*1_*1_*1_*2_*1_Y_ *1_*1_*1_false_1_R_*1_*51_*1_*51_true_*2_*2_*2_*2_ *2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2&pvs=ps&trk=pp_profile_photo_link).

OK, I give up. If were were signed up for linked in, what would we see?

DigitalSorcery8
06-18-2012, 08:14 PM
OK, I give up. If were were signed up for linked in, what would we see?

Nothing major IMO.

Just that Rex Olson - the owner of Desktop Images - became the vice president of Newtek Productions back in '07. Sorry to say I don't see any super leap in the quality of Newtek materials in that time.

I also don't recall any big announcement about that position or anything that would indicate "our stuff is going to look better and better." Just the same old NT not communicating to their customers. But then allot has been going on since '07...

SBowie
06-18-2012, 09:18 PM
Well I've certainly seen an improvement since Rex came onboard, and while some always find occasion to grumble and even find dark omens, my experience echoes many positive comments on the quality of related materials since. I'm not going to be drawn into an argument on it, though, so those who wish to predict the end of days because someone was brought inside can carry on.

DigitalSorcery8
06-18-2012, 10:25 PM
I'm not going to be drawn into an argument on it, though, so those who wish to predict the end of days because someone was brought inside can carry on.

Interesting....

I don't see anyone saying ANYTHING about "end of days" or "dark omens."

Just the typical NT non-disclosure, that's all. I think that being on the INSIDE you see much more than those of us here on the OUTSIDE do and while YOU may notice things, most of us here on the OUTSIDE see nothing new.

Seems to me that someone is reading too much into something.... or... maybe THAT'S what we have to worry at... :eek:

SBowie
06-19-2012, 06:30 AM
Just the typical NT non-disclosure, that's all.What non-disclosure? From the Company>Management page (where Rex's picture is right beside Rob's) (http://www.newtek.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&tmpl=component&id=219&TB_iframe=1&width=600&height=420). I'm sure it was publicly announced when Rex joined the company (all executive hires generate press releases), and his name has been all over other NewTek press releases for years.

Desktop Images certainly turned out some of the best looking training materials I ever saw, although it's been some time since there was anything new on the LW front. In any case, rather than that being "another blow for LW" and "very sad", it is in fact good news for NewTek (albeit old news). True, Rex's in-house duties have kept him busy, but this hasn't discouraged others from entering the field with NewTek product tutorials, either. There have been a number of announcements by new additions to that group over the last few years. So all in all, 'nothing to see here'.

OnlineRender
06-19-2012, 08:30 AM
I'm not going to be drawn into an argument on it

ONLINERENDER has now subscribed to thread

netstile123
06-19-2012, 02:31 PM
They really have not had (or have not had) any new videos. They do have a few good ones but nothing new for some time.

DigitalSorcery8
06-19-2012, 02:50 PM
They really have not had (or have not had) any new videos. They do have a few good ones but nothing new for some time.

Very true unfortunately.

And it doesn't matter that other companies come in to make LW training videos - when we lose one that did make great LW training, it's just a loss. I'd rather add another training video source AND keep the ones we have as opposed to adding one and losing one. There aren't enough as it is.

RIP DI. :cry:

Hieron
06-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Funny no-one ever seems to have put two and two together and deduced why the quality of NewTek materials went up about 4 yrs. ago ... :bangwall: :)

hmmk..
must have missed something..

erikals
06-19-2012, 04:56 PM
 
C'mon...
Desktop Images haven't delivered any Lightwave material in the last 10 years (!)

more LW tutorials out there than ever...
see my signature > "LW vidz"

 

DigitalSorcery8
06-19-2012, 05:27 PM
 
C'mon...
Desktop Images haven't delivered any Lightwave material in the last 10 years (!)

 

Oh that's a GREAT attitude. :bangwall:

So if Lightwave EVER manages to make it out of the trenches again to make it more popular for topnotch training...

...there will be one less SEASONED provider available to produce that training. Yeah... who gives a crap? :bangwall:

Just a couple of years ago I bought their series for set extensions, dynamics and two other titles. Seems the stuff was relevant just two years ago. Well then again that's for me - I'm behind the times still using 9.6. ;D

erikals
06-19-2012, 08:14 PM
 
yes, i bought those LW vidz too...
just saying i'm not going to cry over it...

 

littlewaves
06-20-2012, 03:51 AM
by far the best time for lightwave videos from Newtek was when William Vaughan did that massive series of short videos in specific features.

I won't say it's been pitiful since then but it's really been no where near as good

That was 2007/08 so I guess that's just over 4 years ago.

should have hired William instead!

rwhunt99
06-20-2012, 07:30 PM
I agree, Vaughan gave us a great insight in using the tools that we have at our fingertips, I thought there was promised a slew of new ones for the 10 and 11 releases, but I haven't seen any, I am sure Newtek would let us know, although since they revamped their site, I can't find much of anything on it.

geo_n
06-22-2012, 01:44 AM

Rob Powers said at hc forum that lw 11 would come with a lot of training vids and material because this was the weakest point in lw. Wonder where is it?
Lux has great training material and the podcasts are interesting. Even from a small company it can be done as good as Lux.

OnlineRender
06-22-2012, 02:21 AM
Rob Powers said at hc forum that lw 11 would come with a lot of training vids and material because this was the weakest point in lw. Wonder where is it?
Lux has great training material and the podcasts are interesting. Even from a small company it can be done as good as Lux.

I would say be patient however that gets redundant after so many times, so I will say please hold judgement for now.

erikals
06-22-2012, 07:29 AM
 
we saw some training vids, but not a lot, hopefully we'll see a few more...

 

Cryonic
06-22-2012, 02:35 PM
I've seen them posting links to vids via their Facebook feed. I believe the videos are hosted on Youtube.

DigitalSorcery8
06-22-2012, 03:28 PM
Good question. Though the way Newtek has moved in the past - AND... if the past is any indication... It will either A) never come out or B) training for LW11 will come out just as LW12 arrives.

:agree: And some VERY helpful stuff there! :thumbsup:

realgray
06-22-2012, 03:50 PM
To be fair, they have been posting LW 11 videos on their youtube channel. They've slowed down recently and I would like to see alot more but at least it's something.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDFA2BE99892D48FC&feature=plcp

dwburman
06-22-2012, 03:50 PM
Just a few comments on some of the points made on the thread so far.

If Steve says the quality of production materials is up, I'm guessing that refers to the video hardware stuff since there hasn't been a ton of LW training videos. The studio profiles that Newtek has done in the last few years were well done.

Higher production values means more cost (time) for production and less income for the people making the videos. That's not to say that quality isn't important, but there is a point when something costs more to make than it will earn in the marketplace.

When William Vaughn made all those training videos he was already a Newtek employee, so they couldn't hire him. He's since moved on to other things. Those videos were very helpful, and it'd be nice to see more like them.

The tutorials for LW10 and LW11 are indeed on the Official LightWave 3D YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialLightWave3D. Hopefully, they will find time to make and post more tutorials.

[edit: realgray beat me to it :) ]

DigitalSorcery8
06-22-2012, 04:00 PM
To be fair, they have been posting LW 11 videos on their youtube channel. They've slowed down recently and I would like to see alot more but at least it's something.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDFA2BE99892D48FC&feature=plcp

Yeah, that's true. But they are far from comprehensive and too few and far between. Imagine if they were to hire someone like "a" William Vaughn to just make tutorials. How great would that be? Might even come up to "Lux level."

Still... they ARE something.

OnlineRender
06-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Yeah, that's true. But they are far from comprehensive and too few and far between. Imagine if they were to hire someone like "a" William Vaughn to just make tutorials. How great would that be? Might even come up to "Lux level."

Still... they ARE something.

they did ... in STAR WARS terminology Obi-Wan Kenobi Ewan McGregor ...and comparing LUX to NT gets "YAWN" it's the equivalent of synthesizing Maya and Blender

realgray
06-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Also realize that videos do not have to come from Newtek. I would love to see more(any) high end walkthroughs from LW artists. Here is a great commercial walkthrough done by a 3ds Max artist for a conference. We need more people doing this for LW.
https://vimeo.com/43456984

DigitalSorcery8
06-22-2012, 05:15 PM
they did ... in STAR WARS terminology Obi-Wan Kenobi Ewan McGregor ...and comparing LUX to NT gets "YAWN" it's the equivalent of synthesizing Maya and Blender
:ohmy: You think comparing the training of NT & Lux is equivalent to Maya and Blender? :lol:

Let's see...

NT... a small company.

Lux... a small company.

Blender... a FREE application.

Maya... created by the super huge evil empire Autodesk.

Yeah... I can see the comparison. NOT. :screwy:

Paul_Boland
06-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Very sad to see this. I loved their Character Creation tutorial sex to create a super hero but could never afford it. Now I'll never get it...

DigitalSorcery8
06-22-2012, 07:35 PM
Very sad to see this. I loved their Character Creation tutorial sex to create a super hero but could never afford it. Now I'll never get it...

I've got 3, 4 & 5. They often show up on ebay, though usually not at a super low price. It's amazing how well they hold up several LW versions later. :thumbsup:

Amurrell
06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
:ohmy: You think comparing the training of NT & Lux is equivalent to Maya and Blender? :lol:

Let's see...

NT... a small company.

Lux... a small company.

Maya was created by Alias Wavefront. And Autodesk can be commended for great timing and recognizing investment potential, regardless of what it means to the customer. Actually what they do makes great business sense for the sake of business, and has brought them up right next to Microsoft. For the consumer though, both can be thought of as "evil" I suppose, but you can't deny their success. But I digress... no reason to go down this path again.

I've said it before and I will say it again, LightWave training lacks because the users don't pimp it out enough. There are resources out there for training, but much is getting dated, and looking at other apps such as Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, you can see that the community that uses these apps are the ones producing more of the training out there and on a consistent basis. I would love to see the day where LightWave users chip in and produce worthy training, both free and paid for LightWave, and then all this b1tching can end. This is the same thing that is needed for community marketing through community pimping of a product they use.

Just saying.

OnlineRender
06-23-2012, 04:38 AM

Let's see...

NT... a small company.

Lux... a small company.

you missed my point in fact you totally over look my statement I never said training nor comparing the training of NT & Lux is equivalent to Maya and Blender? I said
comparing LUX to NT gets "YAWN" it's the equivalent of synthesizing Maya and Blender

therefore rendering the comparison POINTLESS... like apples and oranges
and to say NT is a small Company is dumb and to say LUX is a small company is insulting to LUX in terms of profit regarding 3D Application they probably do beat LightWave but if you factor in Tricaster then the tables are turned, yes Blender is a free application but the top people at Blender get paid a decent wage and how does a free application reflect on there training if anything Blender training atm is far superior than LightWaves and then we move onto MAYA ... or as some/you call them the evil empire I would consider that good business practice with a drive to become industry standard.

M

I've said it before and I will say it again, LightWave training lacks because the users don't pimp it out enough. .

you raise a valid point , however take this scenario into the equation.
your pipeline goes Maya-Lightwave or whatever, you make a film/animation/game... whatever both companies approach yourself who would you pick ?

atm it's a no brain'er on all aspect from exposure to marketing to a simplistic thing like an active forum.

There is a slight tilt and over the last 12 months alone I have seen NT trying and delivering some solid content as with there users releasing some excellent stuff for example Larry Shultz is back in the swing of things and creating content as with others... however NT are far away from building the bridges created by the core fiasco/software blinkers and it will take time " A LOT " of time to get users back on there side.

that said the software has came on leaps and bounds, marketing and management seem to have new lease of life and heading in a positive direction and the quality of LightWave work has went up 10fold a lot of it just goes unnoticed due to reasons above ...

DigitalSorcery8
06-23-2012, 01:23 PM
you missed my point in fact you totally over look my statement I never said training nor comparing the training of NT & Lux is equivalent to Maya and Blender?
Okay, so basically you weren't saying anything about the topic, just stating your opinion - which is apparently why I missed your point since it had nothing to do with the aspect of training.

therefore rendering the comparison POINTLESS... like apples and oranges
and to say NT is a small Company is dumb and to say LUX is a small company is insulting to LUX in terms of profit regarding 3D Application they probably do beat LightWave but if you factor in Tricaster then the tables are turned, yes Blender is a free application but the top people at Blender get paid a decent wage and how does a free application reflect on there training if anything Blender training atm is far superior than LightWaves and then we move onto MAYA ... or as some/you call them the evil empire I would consider that good business practice with a drive to become industry standard.
I don't think that there is ANYONE in this forum (except you) who would argue that NT and Lux are NOT small companies. And that's even IF you choose to factor in NT's video division. They ARE small companies. And even more so when you compare them to AD. And the "top Blender people" are a VERY small group that (yes) do get paid but they are even smaller than Lux and NT. Fortunately their user base is also very passionate and creates a huge amount of tutorials.

But please... keep on telling us how HUGE NT and Lux are... I get a kick out of it. :boogiedow

erikals
06-23-2012, 02:32 PM
I don't think that there is ANYONE in this forum (except you) who would argue that NT and Lux are NOT small companies.

But please... keep on telling us how HUGE NT and Lux are... I get a kick out of it. :boogiedow

DigitalSorcery8, are you discussing, or are you trolling...?

 

OnlineRender
06-23-2012, 02:37 PM

I give you Megalodon !

DigitalSorcery8
06-23-2012, 02:37 PM

 

Tell me that Lux and NT are BIG companies. Go on, tell me. If you want to compare them to my company then both are HUGE.

The thread started with Desktop Images going extinct. I initially said that was sad and they will be missed. Why don't you check out the other posts that said essentially "no big deal." Who would be trolling there? And who's looking to start something here?

In fact Erikals... it was you at the beginning of this thread that essentially dissed Desktop images. I didn't. Who would be trolling there? I guess you just want to disagree. And onlinerender... seems to me like you've got an axe to grind with me and keep talking incoherently - and you keep on grinding it. Oh well... keep grinding. Have at it Hoss... :)

OnlineRender
06-23-2012, 03:07 PM
Okay, so basically you weren't saying anything about the topic, just stating your opinion - which is apparently why I missed your point since it had nothing to do with the aspect of training.

I don't think that there is ANYONE in this forum (except you) who would argue that NT and Lux are NOT small companies. And that's even IF you choose to factor in NT's video division. They ARE small companies. And even more so when you compare them to AD. And the "top Blender people" are a VERY small group that (yes) do get paid but they are even smaller than Lux and NT. Fortunately their user base is also very passionate and creates a huge amount of tutorials.

Blah I actually switched my computer back on because I felt a keyboard would be more appropriate to convey my exact intentions , keep in mind there is no room for truth on the internet and the disturbing thought of your palms getting sweater every key stroke and ego becoming more driven with every response...I will keep this short.

Okay, so basically you weren't saying anything about the topic,

I highlight the last post in which you are referencing
they did ... in STAR WARS terminology Obi-Wan Kenobi Ewan McGregor

this was a reference to Cody Burke recently joining Newtek ,but I took it for granted that you are so acquainted with NT's business practice and relationship that you already knew this ... perhaps not

I don't think that there is ANYONE in this forum (except you) who would argue that NT and Lux are NOT small companies. And that's even IF you choose to factor in NT's video division. They ARE small companies.

your generalization of small is very limited in terms of business stature , I will continue to know that I am correct when I say NT and LUX are "LARGE COMPANIES "this is not worked on number of staff BTW if we are talking 3D in which I assume we are I agree to some extent that yes they are lower on the pecking order but to insinuate that they are a small company goes beyond a far cry for help , they have freaking Rob Powers on board that's a huge asset to any company [fact] ...

Ohh on the subject of trolling first ... " which I am pretty good at " I submit evidence B)

I also don't recall any big announcement about that position or anything that would indicate "our stuff is going to look better and better." Just the same old NT not communicating to their customers. But then allot has been going on since '07...

way to hit the spot!

at the beginning of this thread that essentially dissed

How Retro ....

rock paper scissors lizard spock

DigitalSorcery8
06-23-2012, 03:40 PM
OMG my ego is now through the roof! :dance:

OnlineRender
06-23-2012, 03:49 PM
OMG my ego is now through the roof! :dance:

edit meh not worth it !

ahh screw it

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22432884.jpg

erikals
06-23-2012, 04:54 PM
 
i have a feeling this will go nowhere... :°

oh well, at least it is Saturday http://erikalstad.com/backup/misc.php_files/sleeping.gif

 

zapper1998
06-23-2012, 05:19 PM
wow

:)

Riff_Masteroff
06-23-2012, 10:59 PM
Liberty3d has an extensive set of LW training videos. They are not free, but they are inexpensive . . . . . and the author gets most of the money. http://www.liberty3d.com/store/training/lightwave/

DigitalSorcery8
06-24-2012, 12:50 AM
Liberty3d has an extensive set of LW training videos. They are not free, but they are inexpensive . . . . . and the author gets most of the money. http://www.liberty3d.com/store/training/lightwave/

Yes, I've bought many of the tutorials there and will be buying more. They're great! It's just sad when ANY supplier of tutorials bows out. Heck, even though Gnomon and Digital Tutors have pretty much nothing on LW, I would hate to see them disappear since some of the training helps LW users. I've purchased RealFlow tutorials there (not to mention the two LW titles at Gnomon) and even Syflex for Maya since we've got the LW version. Any loss of a tutorial source should be mourned.

Brötje
06-25-2012, 12:14 PM
While I agree there is enough around to learn Lightwave. I don't know if people just stepping into the realm of 3D will be compelled to choose Lightwave when there are much more free tutorials around from other packages.

Having said that, I'm thrilled that CMIVFX has started adding Lightwave videos. I can't wait what they will bring next. Sad to see Desktop Images go. I was looking at their Hypervoxel series last week. So I guess I will never own them.

On the other hand... There is a void to be filled. Anyone care to step up and get Lightwave out to the masses? Scott Cameron's site hasn't been updated for a while now, and a lot of tutorials are outdated. A lot of people just don't know what Lightwave is capable of. Maybe we should make tons of tutorials... You know, as a community effort?

PS: Why do most Lightwave tutorials seem to be about spaceships and dinosaurs? I just noticed this when I was browsing the liberty3D site. Maybe we need a new approach. Build something substancial with every base covered. Maybe I'm kicking down an open door here. I don't know.

jeric_synergy
06-25-2012, 12:28 PM
This seems a good time to plug Liberty 3D's instructional offerings.

Both vintage and up-to-the-minute instructional DVDs available there. Support your LightWave specialists! Also exclusive LW Tools, like the fantastic ÜberCam® and QuadPanels®

www.Liberty3D.com

++
As to spaceships and dinosaurs:
1) Look at user Lewis's fantastic Chevrolet modeling tutorial (http://www.foundation3d.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=77);
2) LW is uniquely capable in the field of spaceships, due to its heritage.

OnlineRender
06-25-2012, 12:43 PM
While I agree there is enough around to learn Lightwave. I don't know if people just stepping into the realm of 3D will be compelled to choose Lightwave when there are much more free tutorials around from other packages.

Having said that, I'm thrilled that CMIVFX has started adding Lightwave videos. I can't wait what they will bring next. Sad to see Desktop Images go. I was looking at their Hypervoxel series last week. So I guess I will never own them.

On the other hand... There is a void to be filled. Anyone care to step up and get Lightwave out to the masses? Scott Cameron's site hasn't been updated for a while now, and a lot of tutorials are outdated. A lot of people just don't know what Lightwave is capable of. Maybe we should make tons of tutorials... You know, as a community effort?

PS: Why do most Lightwave tutorials seem to be about spaceships and dinosaurs? I just noticed this when I was browsing the liberty3D site. Maybe we need a new approach. Build something substancial with every base covered. Maybe I'm kicking down an open door here. I don't know.

I disagree about the free tutorials , I have about 400 to add to lightwiki and I think there is something like 200 already on there and some are top quality and no I think I have seen about 2-4 tutorials on spaceships its a very stereotyped judgement if anything the variety is huge...

as for the linear approach to LW training I belive you hit the nail on the head , we are looking into it however we tag everything , Beginner intermediate advanced

Brötje
06-25-2012, 12:58 PM
Agreed on my spaceship and dinosaur remark, it is silly and short sighted.

But the linear approach can work for everyone. A whole project you can do on your own, with a lot of in depth information. Not just mindlessly following the tutorial, but also learn the right way of thinking. A lot of times I found myself thinking WHY use this or that tool/node/technique. I guess that comes with experience. But a good start is half the job.

I hope I will get enough experience to pump out some cool vfx videos someday... and scripting ( just started to look a Python and I'm scared and confused ).

dwburman
06-25-2012, 01:39 PM
I know a friend of mine who is considering making a 3D purchase found, or felt that there were many more up to date tutorials for C4D available.

Thanks for the plug, Jeric. :)

erikals
06-25-2012, 03:17 PM
 
that depends on what kind of tutorials one is going for though...
but from what i can see C4D do have some good mograph tutorials etc...
and many good aimed at TV ads and similar...

 

shrox
06-25-2012, 07:15 PM
I know a friend of mine who is considering making a 3D purchase found, or felt that there were many more up to date tutorials for C4D available.

Thanks for the plug, Jeric. :)

That seems like an odd reason. I'd choose by what it can do, and how it is to use.

Brötje
06-26-2012, 02:46 PM
I disagree about the free tutorials , I have about 400 to add to lightwiki and I think there is something like 200 already on there and some are top quality and no I think I have seen about 2-4 tutorials on spaceships its a very stereotyped judgement if anything the variety is huge...

I was just poking around on Lightwiki, looking in the VFX section ( my main interest... ) and all the tutorials were about...space.

I don't want to gloat, but you have to see the irony in it. :D

Cool site. Worth checking out.

OnlineRender
06-26-2012, 02:55 PM
I was just poking around on Lightwiki, looking in the VFX section ( my main interest... ) and all the tutorials were about...space.

I don't want to gloat, but you have to see the irony in it. :D

Cool site. Worth checking out.

:) I will remedy that soon ... however I do see the irony

downloads section is excellent and dont forget the wiki ... :)

sadkkf
06-26-2012, 02:58 PM

Are you talking about the set of 5 or whatever DVDs that walked through the development of a superhero character? If so, I may still have my complete set. Make me an offer. :)

Brötje
06-26-2012, 03:03 PM
Are you talking about the set of 5 or whatever DVDs that walked through the development of a superhero character? If so, I may still have my complete set. Make me an offer. :)

Do you happen to have the Hypervoxels series? I been kinda wanting those...

sadkkf
06-26-2012, 03:06 PM
 
C'mon...

 

Strange how The Gnomon Workshop no longer displays Taron's video. A shame. I bought the first (and only) one and hoped for a second video for body modeling.

sadkkf
06-26-2012, 03:07 PM
Do you happen to have the Hypervoxels series? I been kinda wanting those...

Eeek. I'll have to look but I doubt it. I tossed a lot of my old VHS training.

Brötje
06-26-2012, 03:17 PM
Eeek. I'll have to look but I doubt it. I tossed a lot of my old VHS training.

What's VHS? :D

erikals
06-26-2012, 03:45 PM
Strange how The Gnomon Workshop no longer displays Taron's video. A shame. I bought the first (and only) one and hoped for a second video for body modeling.

hm, strange, but indeed, looks to be gone...

waelkf
06-26-2012, 04:09 PM
very sad news indeed.
they helped me too to be better lightwaver
thanks guys

Paul_Boland
06-26-2012, 04:37 PM

I very much appreciate that, thank you, but I haven't a penny to my name at the moment so if you get a good offer from elsewhere, go with it. But thank you!

jeric_synergy
06-26-2012, 05:35 PM
Hah, I got a box of primo NTS VHS tapes here... Ron Thornton guides, Mark Thompson, and more.