PDA

View Full Version : arch-viz LW+Kray

Ryste3d
06-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Just finished 2 new images today (night) made with LW 9.6 and Kray and Photoshop :)

Every time I try to render with Kray in LW 11 it will crash. I would so like to use the VPR when doing light setup :(

Richardas
06-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Nice renders. Especialy foliage. But your first render looks like has two suns? :)

M-X
06-08-2012, 01:45 AM
Cool! Nice project.

3dworks
06-08-2012, 01:47 AM
Just finished 2 new images today (night) made with LW 9.6 and Kray and Photoshop :)

Every time I try to render with Kray in LW 11 it will crash. I would so like to use the VPR when doing light setup :(

did you upgrade to kray version 2.5 yet?

nice work!

Ryste3d
06-08-2012, 05:50 AM
Thanks Richardas,

yes it looks there is 2 suns!

Tats what happens when you work with to short deadlines. Normally I would make an image, close it down, open it again 2 days later (and normally it looks like crap) and then make final adjustments.

And yes, 3dworks, I use Kray 2.5. I always starts out nicely and suddenly it starts crashing LW.

I almost think its a LW thing. Sometimes when I save a scene in LW, close it down, open it again, it has not saved my objects. And many other problems :(

JonW
06-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Very nice.

Tats what happens when you work with to short deadlines. Normally I would make an image, close it down, open it again 2 days later (and normally it looks like crap) and then make final adjustments.

Building architectural models, if did some mods on them a week or more later. It's always frightening the number of mistakes one finds! Especially when one tries really hard to do a nice job in the first place!

Ryste3d
06-16-2012, 08:06 AM
I finely find out why Kray 2.5 is crashing. It don't do spherical lights.

Any others with this problem?

Markc
06-16-2012, 10:13 AM
Very nice renders :thumbsup:
Off topic: where are your 'people' from, I could do with some better looking people?

MUCUS
06-16-2012, 11:09 AM
Off-topic: Mark, it could take some time, but I often grab people on google from public photos...this way you have a wide range of people in various attitudes. I take picture directly in the street too, so in one shot you have a bunch of people. It's a bit long at first, but you can always use them again and again and again ^^

Nice renders btw Ryste! (It's good too that you have replace the two giant childrens on the first pic ^^ oh and people and the second one seams to have anti_gravitational shoes? just kidding, short deadlines are such a pain! ^^)