PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Lightwave Product Website?

Chrizto
05-29-2012, 02:59 AM
I see that Newtek has made the decision of removing their old product specific website and replacing it with a dull standard page... :cursin:

I don't think this is the way to recruit newcomers to Lightwave.
The earlier version of the site was full of nice tutorials, videolinks, product information and cool pictures, while now it is just plain dull!

If I where a new user and encountered this site, I would not be very tempted to try out Lightwave!

Come on, Newtek, let's get this product page back to life...

-EsHrA-
05-29-2012, 04:01 AM
They want to keep this stuff a secret!
Didnt you know? :)

archijam
05-29-2012, 04:51 AM
What do you have against Vanilla CMS templates ;) ?

djwaterman
05-29-2012, 06:08 AM
You've just recently come back to Lightwave and discovered this haven't you. There have been pages and pages of posts bitching about this and a zillion great suggestions and offers to help, even a few teasing announcements from Newtek that they were in the process of upgrading the site, but as you can see none of that matters because Newtek's "new" website remains dull as ever. I have no word's left on the subject and have made peace with it's awfulness.

erikals
05-29-2012, 07:08 AM
it'd be good also for the top image to be a video link...

archijam
05-29-2012, 07:40 AM
... Or if the gallery images had ANY credits ? :/

Snosrap
05-29-2012, 07:53 AM
Seems alright to me.

Chrizto
05-29-2012, 02:23 PM
You've just recently come back to Lightwave and discovered this haven't you.

True! :thumbsup:

hazmat777
05-29-2012, 08:11 PM
I've posted about this before, but here we go again!

Why on the first screen that visitors will see are there two threads that are closed?

SINCE 2010 !

Why can't NewTek create a place so we can still get to this information, yet get it out of new potential customers faces?