PDA

View Full Version : Preview Scale Level

Andy Webb
05-28-2012, 04:28 AM
I wish I did not have to ask this but neither a search on here or the user manual give an explanation as to what this actually does.

Anyone like to tell me what 'every 32 pixels' means?

I understand the Antialiasing but not the 'Every Pixels' bit.

Cheers

BeeVee
05-28-2012, 06:02 AM
It means you only want an image that is rendered to every 32 pixels. That means you'll get a mosaic, which gets refined the smaller you go down to every pixel at which point it is the same as a final render without AA...

B

Andy Webb
05-28-2012, 06:39 AM
It means you only want an image that is rendered to every 32 pixels. That means you'll get a mosaic, which gets refined the smaller you go down to every pixel at which point it is the same as a final render without AA...
B

Well thanks for the explanation, why can't they just say the in the manual, unless I just didn't see it in there.

Many thanks

Andy

Andy Webb
05-29-2012, 05:17 AM
I must be doing something wrong here.

I just had the chance to try this and no matter what I set this to 'Antialiasing' or 'Every 32 pixels' the renders all look just the same...

:help:

BeeVee
05-29-2012, 09:08 AM
It's for making previews, not just rendering in VPR, but it does seem there's a bug in 11.0.1. I shall check with the coder responsible...

B

Andy Webb
05-29-2012, 09:27 AM
It's for making previews, not just rendering in VPR, but it does seem there's a bug in 11.0.1. I shall check with the coder responsible...

B

I checked it in VPR rendering and making a preview but the results just looked the same.

Thanks for checking :thumbsup: