PDA

View Full Version : Using Rhiggit with Maestro

blondimage
05-27-2012, 10:29 AM
Hi.

Has anyone used these plugins together?

If so is there any workflow info or issues to give?

Thanks.

toeknee
05-29-2012, 12:41 PM
Hi Blondimage, I have both and I have suggested that they make a version that will work together and Craig metioned that I should just do it my self. I think it is a valid point. Because Rhiggit is a rig that is totally LW native there is no reason that I know of that it would not work. I think both Craig and Eric would agree on that. The only real question I would have is what version of LW do you have? I am running 11.01 and I have problems running Maestro at least the 64Bit version. I say this because I have not tried the 32Bit version. My work flow is to have a working 32Bit modeler setup with my favorite plugins and there are many and than do most of my animation is a 64Bit version. If you get it working please let me know. I think that setting it up is well worth the time investment. I think that the animation tools in Maestro are awesome and to have that combined with the best auto rigger is ideal.

blondimage
05-29-2012, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the answer.
I got an email of Eric (Maestro) today. He said there was big issues with the current LW and recommended using v9.6 as a stable version.
The tools do look good as is Rhiggit. However, Ill be heading back to xsi for this project.