PDA

View Full Version : Realflow forums?

Algae998
05-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Hey all,

I hate going on forums, asking about outside forums (or coming here to ask for Realflow help), but I'm at a dead end.

I really want to get onto the Realflow forums to post some basic and complicated troubleshooting questions I have, but I dont have access to login.

I have tried creating multiple accounts on both the official and unofficial forums without any luck. I go through the registration process, everything looks good then when I try to log in it simply says 'not logged in', no matter how many times I've tried. I've tried with a couple different accounts but get no where. If I can login, it shows at the bottom of the screen that I do not have permission to post responses, create new threads, create polls, etc. I have tried to email the forum admins, but the emails bounce back.

Does my account need to be 'approved' by the forum admins? I've tried everything I can think of to get a hold of forum admins or moderators, even going to their facebook page and sending a message.
I see others posting so the forums must still be up.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

OnlineRender
05-19-2012, 05:56 PM
you need a valid RF lic/account to get into there main forums .. or it did the last time I was there , I am not 100% sure however we had to have RF to get access to there forums although it may have changed since there new buy in policy was implemented ... just keep bashing away at them someone will respond , you need to take into consideration although RF is a great application they are a small tight team.

what is your question ?

joelaff
05-19-2012, 06:17 PM
This is the better (and original) realflow forum anyway:
http://www.realflowforum.com/

Algae998
05-23-2012, 01:12 PM
you need a valid RF lic/account to get into there main forums .. or it did the last time I was there , I am not 100% sure however we had to have RF to get access to there forums although it may have changed since there new buy in policy was implemented ... just keep bashing away at them someone will respond , you need to take into consideration although RF is a great application they are a small tight team.

what is your question ?

This is the better (and original) realflow forum anyway:
http://www.realflowforum.com/

Thank you for the response. It could be the old versions needed RF license and account info, but neither the official or unofficial site asked for any of that, just are regular forum registration. I knew they were a small team but I just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing something.
I'll check out the realflowforum.com.

Most of my questions have been about the workflow back and forth from Lightwave to Realflow. Ill give the new forum a shot and see if that doesnt help answers some questions. Thanks again.