PDA

View Full Version : The password factor...?

meshpig
05-19-2012, 06:42 AM
I found an old padlock today, one of those mechanical things where you rotate the dial like a safe, this way then that way in a combination and hadn't seen it for more than a decade. Mucked around with it for 10 minutes and suddenly the combination came to me... Voila!

- We moved recently and apart from all the physical aspects the virtual move was by far more cumbersome; 300 or so info associated passwords loomed: no mucking around or staring at them for mnemonic triggers you just have to bight the bullet and buy a functioning filing cabinet and get an office.

- It wasn't so long ago that people were concerned by simple things like photo driving licenses and the subsequent "state" surveillance but hey, if yer dumb enough these days to log into a climate change denial blog and not expect a gob full of " yes comrade" and "you leftist prick" and how the tea party express is some kind of positive revolution against global communist take-over notwithstanding the fall of the wall and glasnost, you might agree we need more passwords.

meshpig
05-19-2012, 07:58 AM
I mean there's repetition and then there's repetition; Subdural hematoma (http://www.google.com.au/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1882&bih=867&q=b+17+landing+gear&gbv=2&oq=b+17+landing+gear&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=img.3...2994.7549.0.8085.17.8.0.9.0.0.185.135 4.0j8.8.0...0.0.g0eTvIlivvs) you might notice in american drama appears over and over and over and over and over and over again dating back to the 1930's as
TV's entry level brain injury, in fact it's the only one.

The brain isn't a part of TV since one has to constantly suck on the lowest common denominator to get the ball busting repetition, gut busting brain busting crap the merchant class seem so desperate to convey to the ill-advised and more or less ignorant masses.