PDA

View Full Version : coffee break

jokerz
05-01-2012, 07:42 AM
After hard work in the country and now a coffee break!
This work and a test to try to get a realistic materials.

Best Regards.

gowcaizer
05-01-2012, 09:10 AM
materials looks great!! :) specially the glass in the bottle, :), congratulations!, my only crit would be, in my opinion maybe having some deeper shadows overall would help :)

lino.grandi
05-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Awesome render!

skype6
05-02-2012, 05:06 AM
Realy nice render!! Glass is looking good,it maybe need a little work on shadows..

jokerz
05-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Sorry for my bad english, sometimes my daughter, who is a young 2D traditional artist, helps me.
Thanks for your compliments and your critiques.
When I'll can, I'll edit the shadows and I'll make 'em darker.

kopperdrake
05-02-2012, 05:59 PM
There's some time gone into that - I love the detail - the milk looks great - has just the right amount of translucency at the edges :) The *only* things I might change if I were being very very very very picky, is the cane in the background looks less real than the rest - I think it's the wood texture and handle. Also the teaspoons look amazingly well balanced on the saucer edge. But I'm being very very very very picky, as I said. If it were mine I'd call it done :D

bazsa73
05-03-2012, 05:17 AM
I love the milk. It looks really milklike. And I would like to taste the cookies. Great render!
Maybe a slight atmosphere, some dust in the air...

jokerz
05-03-2012, 01:37 PM
There's some time gone into that - I love the detail - the milk looks great - has just the right amount of translucency at the edges :) The *only* things I might change if I were being very very very very picky, is the cane in the background looks less real than the rest - I think it's the wood texture and handle. Also the teaspoons look amazingly well balanced on the saucer edge. But I'm being very very very very picky, as I said. If it were mine I'd call it done :D
hi thank you for your comments.

I love the milk. It looks really milklike. And I would like to taste the cookies. Great render!
Maybe a slight atmosphere, some dust in the air...
He did not think to make a light volume with dust

Clockmaster
05-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Excellent work! I love the dielectric and SSS materials! BRAVO!

jokerz
05-05-2012, 07:30 AM
excellent work! I love the dielectric and sss materials! Bravo!

thank you so much, i can give you a good coffee?

Clockmaster
05-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Yum! Very good Lightwave Coffee! ;)
(excellent also this)

kopperdrake
05-06-2012, 03:24 AM
thank you so much, i can give you a good coffee?

LOL - very funny :D