PDA

View Full Version : Daz genesis figures not following natures law

prometheus
04-28-2012, 03:29 PM
Well..I was just fiddling around with procedurals and rocks and environment, and it started to lead to an old dream I actually had.

In that dream I was in the desert..completly naked, and no one around, strange enough I was feeling embaressed and felt I should cover some parts of the body, and I suddenly found a nice flower ..also all alone in the desert.

I just thought I could rip that flower of the ground and cover me, but when I did ..a crack opened up the ground and I fell into it deeper and deeper in to a void of darkness....Before I woke up in cold sweat.

How the heck would that look like with a genesis figure without genitals?

So Im just wondering..is there a genesis figure from daz that has genitals?
That was my point, so never mind my ridiculous dream:D

stiff paper
04-28-2012, 03:41 PM
Well, you just prompted me to go and type "Daz genesis genitals" into Google.

Blimey. That was a mistake.

jasonwestmas
04-28-2012, 03:42 PM
They don't have inner organs either. You better start modeling! :D

prometheus
04-28-2012, 03:48 PM
They don't have inner organs either. You better start modeling! :D

Lol....Im not sure about that ...I need reference, and besides..I believe I will get nightmares spending time with such modeling task:)

Seriously...this is utterly ridiculous for humans models made non naturalistic, when they aim to make naturalistic models.

My fellow mate Michael 5 is out, but I guess..they removed the genitals still, to further enhance how evil and dirty such things are and can be depicted.

Michael

jasonwestmas
04-28-2012, 04:21 PM
There's a genital section for make Human.

https://sites.google.com/site/makehumandocs/quick-start#TOC-Genitals

prometheus
04-28-2012, 04:24 PM
There's a genital section for make Human.

https://sites.google.com/site/makehumandocs/quick-start#TOC-Genitals

Ah...unfortunatly I donīt like make human...would have liked to work with daz, and motion and its poses fbx export etc.
Guess I could model a genital prop anyway.

silviotoledo
04-28-2012, 05:14 PM
http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?t=127699 <--

No genitals on DAZ until colission system will allow to put all inside the underwear

Poser does have and work with Daz and carrara too!

roboman
04-28-2012, 06:23 PM
The mike 5 pro ver does. I think that vicky 5 pro also does.

erikals
04-28-2012, 11:44 PM
see if they sell some genitals at turbosquid...

(i never wrote this)

madno
04-29-2012, 02:47 AM
Thread from yesterday 11:29 P.M.
Now already a google top hit :)

Darth Mole
04-29-2012, 03:46 AM
LW Modeler > Create Tab > Circle > Extrude

Cryonic
04-29-2012, 04:57 PM
Frankly I don't see the point of the default model coming fully anatomically correct since most artists would be covering the model anyways. Frankly, the childish reactions of some people I've met are a good reason to not include them by default.

safetyman
04-29-2012, 08:37 PM
I know the free Apollo Maximus character has this, and if you do a google search, I'm sure you can find a couple of websites that "specialize" in such things. I tend to steer clear of this type of thing, but it's out there if you look hard enough. Bizarre things happen when immature people have access to 3d models of humans with all their parts intact. It's like giving a cave man a cigarette lighter -- next thing you know, your village is burnt to the ground. Happy hunting.

danielkaiser
04-29-2012, 11:54 PM
Lol....Im not sure about that ...I need reference, and besides..I believe I will get nightmares spending time with such modeling task:)

Seriously...this is utterly ridiculous for humans models made non naturalistic, when they aim to make naturalistic models.

My fellow mate Michael 5 is out, but I guess..they removed the genitals still, to further enhance how evil and dirty such things are and can be depicted.

Michael

Got a mirror?

Nangleator
04-30-2012, 07:09 AM
Now there's a subject for a modeling challenge!

Though, given the degree of imagination usually shown by those people, the results would leave us all with nightmares for years to come.

prometheus
04-30-2012, 08:12 AM
Frankly I don't see the point of the default model coming fully anatomically correct since most artists would be covering the model anyways. Frankly, the childish reactions of some people I've met are a good reason to not include them by default.

You do not see the point? did you read my topic? that would be a dream topic where someone is in the desert feeling nakedness and some psycological analysis of that dream can probably relate to many people.

How would that work with having a figure showing embaressment over a naked..flat groin? very pointless.

I donīt give a damn over childish reactions of some people, that is natural and some people can probably discuss genitals without giggling and being foolish too...besides a good laugh doesnīt hurt, I wonder how the "Hush genitalia hysteria" would work in art class drawing and depicting the male human body with an art model? cutting it of or some string tangas to cover it?

Got a mirror?

Im at the age of 46 and I need magnifying glasses since I do not see very well if thereīs close ups, that and no other reason:D

Michael

safetyman
04-30-2012, 12:32 PM
You do not see the point? did you read my topic? that would be a dream topic where someone is in the desert feeling nakedness and some psycological analysis of that dream can probably relate to many people.

How would that work with having a figure showing embaressment over a naked..flat groin? very pointless.

I donīt give a damn over childish reactions of some people, that is natural and some people can probably discuss genitals without giggling and being foolish too...besides a good laugh doesnīt hurt, I wonder how the "Hush genitalia hysteria" would work in art class drawing and depicting the male human body with an art model? cutting it of or some string tangas to cover it?

:agree: Yeah, you'd think with a name like "Genesis" that there would be some dangly bits included. Or at least a fig leaf or two.

Cryonic
04-30-2012, 04:16 PM
:agree: Yeah, you'd think with a name like "Genesis" that there would be some dangly bits included. Or at least a fig leaf or two.

Wouldn't the presence of the fig leaf cause the same problem as having the organs there to begin with? You'd either have to remove the leaf to add cloths without them colliding or it would just be a texture on top of the anatomically-correct-as-a-Ken-doll models they already have.

And, as already pointed out, there are models for sale to add such things to Genesis if you need it. But if you're putting any clothing on the model, then who needs those parts/textures in the first place.

DigitalSorcery8
04-30-2012, 04:20 PM
Why not just cut and paste MakeHuman genitals?

OnlineRender
04-30-2012, 04:41 PM
Why not just cut and paste MakeHuman genitals?

Ahahaha best line ever!

safetyman
05-01-2012, 05:20 AM
Sounds painful. Poor Makehuman.

Nangleator
05-01-2012, 06:19 AM
Poor Makehuman.
Yeah, that poor guy is just a slider away from losing it all. Or being a woman.

prometheus
05-01-2012, 06:56 AM
Im glad to see so many interested in this topic:D

Im sure a solution will presents itself in due time.

rcallicotte
05-01-2012, 07:04 AM
I've read somewhere where this genital thing will just work itself out...maybe some sort of Exogenesis without the live matter. :D

DAZ just keeps the best for last. LOL

Afalk
05-03-2012, 08:54 AM
The V5 Genitals and M5 genitals both work with Genesis w/o any issue whatsoever. They are AFAIK available now -- the V5 ones certainly are and I think w/the launch of M5 that his are too.

probiner
05-03-2012, 09:48 AM
Sorry the thread reminds me a lot of this video refrain :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM (it's quite silly, be advised...)