PDA

View Full Version : Relocated posts

prometheus
04-23-2012, 10:53 AM
I am curious about Newteks censoring?

Could I get a verification that my post about Modo clouds have been removed or deleted?...it only took seconds before my thread was gone..And it seems to me that the forum no longer allows post related to other softwares features.

I think my post contained pretty clean direction to the feature and just a slight mentioning about I wanted this for lightwave too.

Was that breaking the forum rules?

prometheus
04-23-2012, 11:05 AM
Relocated post?? from forum admins..

And where is that thread to be found, I did a search on that thread but didnīt find it?

Michael

Chuck
04-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Your post and the replies were moved to the appropriate thread in the Third Party section:

http://forums.newtek.com/showpost.php?p=1239426&postcount=755

This is NewTek's product forum, not a general forum, but even so we do provide reasonable leeway for discussion of other applications where it really has some context of connection with use of LightWave. The discussion seemed reasonable enough and rather than have a proliferation of threads on other applications we move posts to the appropriate existing thread in the appropriate location.

prometheus
04-23-2012, 11:13 AM
Your post and the replies were moved to the appropriate thread in the Third Party section:

http://forums.newtek.com/showpost.php?p=1239426&postcount=755

This is NewTek's product forum, not a general forum, but even so we do provide reasonable leeway for discussion of other applications where it really has some context of connection with use of LightWave. The discussion seemed reasonable enough and rather than have a proliferation of threads on other applications we move posts to the appropriate existing thread in the appropriate location.

Well okid doki, Iīm Not fond of that, but thatīs your call and the
rule guidelines directions Newtek putīs up.

I wanted that thread to be more focused outside of Modo 601 thread to reach those interested in cloud making, and different techniques to generate such, and where we are today in lightwave and what might be useful to regard as good features around the software development today.

Third party section will do fine, but should be outside of the Modo 601 thread, then again I believe my thread will be less noticed in the Third party section than the General discussion section.

cheers

Michael