PDA

View Full Version : Livestream procaster plugin issues - Can't see 'Configure' button!

Soularstorm
04-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Maybe I'm doing something insanely wrong here, but I've tried using the Livestream plugin on 3 separate Tricasters now. In all cases, the configure button has not appeared when I go to the 'Livestream' option inside streaming settings.

I have configured successful rtmp streams many times to a lot of different CDN's, but for some reason this seemingly simple task has eluded me, much to my growing frustration.

One time, on one of the 300's I was using, I started a new streaming profile, was playing around with a few things, typed 'livestream.com' into the home URL section and voila! It appeared. I have been unable to replicate this tho, and starting a new streaming profile fails to reveal the configure the plugin seemingly regardless of what options I choose. I have been unable to find any documentation on this, all Tricasters have been updated to Rev 4b.

Any light anyone could shed on this would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks!

rally1
04-22-2012, 09:46 AM
Livestream has changed their site to default to new.livestream.com, perhaps that's the issue (I dont use the plugin myself).
Similar thread just below yours: http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?t=127522

Soularstorm
04-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Thanks I joined that thread as well - I think that the changed URL could certainly be part of the problem, however it randomly worked for me 2 days ago on another Tricaster so I don't know what the formula for success is....

Ozybigal
04-23-2012, 07:05 AM
To the left of the connection list box there is a down arrow. Press this and an area opens up with a configure plugin button.

Hope this helps!