PDA

View Full Version : Audio Follow "CUTS"

sacarmic
04-13-2012, 09:21 AM
We really need Tricaster to CUT the audio when you cut to another source using audio follow feature instead of always dissolving. The dissolving makes the feature pretty much useless in news for us. We do a lot of changing of sources pretty quickly and need audio follow to "follow" the type of transition we are using. make sense?

Thanks,
Scott

PIZAZZ
04-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Agreed. We are in the same situation with our own productions and a few of our clients.

SBowie
04-13-2012, 01:53 PM
I think this is a very valid suggestion. It's not something that can be addressed overnight, unfortunately. To be honest, I don't even have time to write up a case for it today, but if someone reminds me of it next week, I'll do so ....

SBowie
05-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Well, nobody reminded me (:p) but I managed to remember anyway, and wrote up a case when we spoke about this last time. I'm told today that changes are pending. It likely won't be in the next public release of Rev. 4, which is imminent, but should follow before too long. (If someone is desperate for it, contact me by PM and I'll try to get you hooked up once it's in beta).