PDA

View Full Version : Livestream Procaster and Tricaster 850

jbm
04-07-2012, 07:04 AM
How can you effectively integrate the Livestream Procaster with the Tricaster 850? We can't get the Procaster software module to work from within the Tracaster application. We have to exit to Windows in order to have access to the module. We've upgraded to the latest Tricaster 850 software release (rev 4b) which contains the Livestream Procaster module.

SBowie
04-07-2012, 07:43 AM
LiveStream prepared a plugin specifically for TriCaster. As far as I know, it's in all the rev. 4 installations already - nothing else to install.

Lee-AVP
04-07-2012, 09:30 AM
It did take me a minute to find it. In the stream settings, start a new livestream profile, then drop down the settings pane with the little arrow, and click "configure plugin."

But. Many people have found the pro caster plugin to be unstable on anything but the lowest setting. I can do hours of HD streaming to livestream with fme, but procaster reliably kicks the bucket within ten minutes.

It's got a nickname already that I bet you can figure out.

Ps, livestream has acknowledged the issue on these forums and says they are working on it. But it's been a while now.

doabgah
05-15-2013, 03:51 AM
I am also trying to go for live stream but did not success,

I downloaded tricaster plugin with update and register channal on web livestream but did not get preview on sikrin.i think it is bandwith problem.