PDA

View Full Version : No permission to access this page

Mr. Wilde
04-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Every now and then when someone asks about a LightWave problem, someone links to a thread where it has been already discussed, but it seems I am often running into this:

Mr. Wilde, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'm wondering, what's up with that?

littlewaves
04-04-2012, 09:36 AM
probably it's a link to a post in the hardcore forums.

Mr. Wilde
04-07-2012, 07:06 AM
Since CORE is no more and the features get integrated in LW10, LW11 and subsequent releases, shouldn't these forums be opened at some point?

OnlineRender
04-07-2012, 08:10 AM
not really , I thought that at the start however the closed "alpha/beta?foxtrot" whatever forums gets used for things like bugs , legit "new users" with a real account , it kinda also separates the guff from here also... just my opp

Mr. Wilde
04-07-2012, 08:36 AM
Unfortunately for me, LightWave 11 doesn't come with a Hardcore subscription, and I upgraded directly from LW9 to LW11.