PDA

View Full Version : TCXD 850 Monitor changes automatically.

doabgah
04-04-2012, 03:29 AM
TCXD 850 Monitor changes automatically when i work on it.When i work on tricaster,During work the monitor changes from main to second.After changing connection it works for some time and changes again.:help:

Lee-AVP
04-04-2012, 07:12 AM
It's interesting that our monitors are connected via DVI to HDMI cables, and we have never had this problem, while many others have.

On the Tricaster home screen (with the spinning menus) there is an option to swap the monitors. I don't know how to keep it from happening, but when it does, it's a quick fix.

joseburgos
04-04-2012, 10:44 AM
It's interesting that our monitors are connected via DVI to HDMI cables, and we have never had this problem, while many others have.

On the Tricaster home screen (with the spinning menus) there is an option to swap the monitors. I don't know how to keep it from happening, but when it does, it's a quick fix.

Introduced in version 4b as a FYI

SBowie
04-04-2012, 11:22 AM
I've never heard of this spontaneously resetting itself during use ... anyone else with the same thing going on that might shed a light on it?

joseburgos
04-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Not during use and it was on older version of TriCaster. You set it so that your live control is say on left monitor and multi-viewer is on right (I had to do it from Windows NVidia control) and then after you exit to main menu for say a new session, it would revert back. Especially when turning off TC and turning back on.
This was the thread I used when this happened;
http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?t=120636&highlight=display

SBowie
04-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Thanks I'm looking for something more like what happened to our friend here, Josť.

Lee-AVP
04-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Yes, to be clear, I have only heard of it happening outside of the live environment. Wasn't sure what OP meant by "when I work on Tricaster."If its during live, that would be a first.

doabgah
04-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Yes it is on live when i click on any function it changes position.Then i change out connection and worked and it always changes and always changes connection for which i appointed assistant.
My multi viewer is on upper shelf and live in front of me.

www.emmrckashmir.com

SBowie
04-07-2012, 06:45 AM
This is certainly not standard behavior. I have to suspect either third party software installed or some sort of crossed up Windows settings. The quickest route to resolving it is probably a TriCaster Restore operation, followed by updating.