PDA

View Full Version : Names on the Bottom

joseburgos
03-28-2012, 12:06 PM
On the multi-view, camera names on the bottom of each input to stay with some traditional studio multi-viewers.
Or better a choice of bottom or top :)

PIZAZZ
03-28-2012, 12:34 PM
Wait... don't stop there.....Why not a plugin or software option to actually build the multi-viewer layout to the event's needs?

Last night I ran with 2 cameras and 2 DDRs and 1 still player, I had tons of wasted space. Would of been awesome to group them all together.
Because I was using both internal and external inputs, I had lots of black holes.

Besides, I have broadcast clients like FOX and COX Communications that were shocked when I explained that the multiviewer was not adjustable. They assumed it was just like their Miranda or AviTech units.

Lee-AVP
03-28-2012, 06:22 PM
Skinnable UI would be killer. Especially if it had layers. Then we could stop whining about markers. :)

And maybe I could finally get the multiview layout my replay op has been begging for. Program, DDR1, DDR2, and file bins. :)

joseburgos
03-30-2012, 07:49 AM
Amen to all that :)

LTJoseph
04-02-2012, 10:13 AM
I have several Directors Complain that Preview and Program are backwards. Even if I try setting myself on the left of them. I wish I could flip them.