PDA

View Full Version : Background graphic not cloning

Lee-AVP
03-20-2012, 11:22 AM
We have a livetext 2 project with, so far, about 25 slides. We have been cloning the first one to build the rest.

Now, it has started not displaying the background graphic in the clone slides. The layer still appears in the layer list, and even copy pasting the graphic in to the new frame does not work.

Any ideas? Anyone else seen this?

Everything else clones fine, but the first layer is invisible.

Lee-AVP
03-20-2012, 12:52 PM
And:

The preview icons are hosed if I add a page from the Newtek pre-built ones in the drop down list.

The titles are correct... just the icons are messed up. So if I hover over "Pulp Yellow" I see an icon from the "Blue Spark" collection, but if I click it, I do get the Pulp Yellow page.

I have restarted the computer, I have uninstalled and re-installed LiveText.

Lee-AVP
03-20-2012, 02:00 PM
And now it's taking away a new graphic every time I open the Livetext program.

So.. I used to have 16 working pages. Reloaded Livetext, now I have 15 working pages. Reloaded again, now I have 14 working pages.

Lee-AVP
03-20-2012, 02:18 PM
Right now, it is looking like a corrupt image file. Whatever the problem was, it stayed with it through resaving as a png. But starting over from scratch with a new background image seems to be working.

joseburgos
03-20-2012, 03:26 PM
Dude that was strange to say the least. I never had that problem but I was trying to replicate your problem but could not, sorry.

Glad you figured it out though.

Lee-AVP
03-20-2012, 09:32 PM
Right now, my money is still on a corrupt image file. But the mismatched preview icons persist. That's a problem for another day.