PDA

View Full Version : If your one of those who downloaded the B5Scrolls site . . . . .

Triple-F
03-19-2012, 05:16 PM
. . . . and if you’ve got a facebook a/c can you ‘like’ this facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Babylon-5-Some-behind-the-scenes-stuff/178490865572648

Now it's finished, I neither have the time nor interest to keep ‘pimping’ the B5scrolls site on discussion forums – it’s frankly embarrassing – much like this post.

But since it contains a load of unique content from some of those who worked on the Babylon 5 tv show and never before released concept art, it would be a pity if fans who might find it of interest never find out it exists (or get the chance to download and keep it) before it disappears off the web – like so many other sites.

The more ‘likes’ that facebook page gets the more fans doing a “Babylon 5” search on facebook will find it – at least that’s the theory. ; )

Cheers

Triple-F
04-02-2012, 09:26 AM
I was expecting maybe a couple of hundred ‘likes’ for the facebook thing, but it’s already reached 350, with a few hundred new downloads to boot.

Thanks (genuinely) to all those that ‘liked’ the thing (you know who you are ; ), obviously new fans are finding – and downloading – the site, and learning a bit about the artists involved now (your in a tough business). Which was the whole point of making a bit of tit of myself doing this.

Though maybe it’s just the concept art that’s not been released before. ; )

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb358/Triple-F/ArtSamp.jpg

cresshead
04-02-2012, 03:44 PM
nice...looking now :)

jeric_synergy
04-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Now it's finished, I neither have the time nor interest to keep ‘pimping’ the B5scrolls site on discussion forums – it’s frankly embarrassing – much like this post.
"automate" your pimping by putting a link in all your various sigs.

Do once, forget about it.

shrox
04-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Liked, and as a bonus, I commented!

Phil
04-04-2012, 08:38 AM
I downloaded this, but completely forgot about it. Oops. Taking a look now, it looks really nice. Are there larger images available? I've found myself positioned an inch from the screen trying to make out details :D