PDA

View Full Version : LightWave 11 Purchasing FAQ

Chuck
03-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Folks seem to have some questions and a few issues with the new online store process and the ins and outs of LightWave 11 purchasing. The 3D Team has prepared a FAQ that we hope will help folks sort out these issues, and the resources for help with any particular issue. We've included information for HardCORE members, both those who purchased the Pre-Release version, and those who did not but are considering purchase of the final version, as well as for those who were not HardCORE members.

This is attached as a PDF.

Please let us know of any other topics you might wish to see covered.

Edit: Updated 15-Jun-2012

dulo
04-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Just downloading .. eager to try !!!

dyls_E
04-16-2012, 07:39 PM
its just giving me a little box above the download code saying error and a red cross when i try to download, il try again in a few days. have to say i do like the old download system much better with the products you own page... but i guess you only have to download every couple of months.
the email subject for the download page is Download-Info if anyone else is searching
through their emails to find the download codes and links

BeeVee
04-17-2012, 05:31 AM
Just download the Trial Edition. If you have already received your dongle it will work with it as a full version. If you haven't yet received your dongle the Trial Version works with no limitations for 30 days.

B

dyls_E
04-17-2012, 04:26 PM
Just download the Trial Edition. If you have already received your dongle it will work with it as a full version. If you haven't yet received your dongle the Trial Version works with no limitations for 30 days.

B

ah good thinking. thanks

tried again today but i could only get it to download from the invoice link, but that automatically started downloading the mac version and i couldn't work out how to change it.

Cryonic
04-19-2012, 12:23 PM
ah good thinking. thanks

tried again today but i could only get it to download from the invoice link, but that automatically started downloading the mac version and i couldn't work out how to change it.

Each link in the invoice should be for a version. My invoice has 3 different links. One for Win32, one for Win64 and one for Mac.

dblincoe
07-09-2012, 09:17 PM
:boogiedow:boogiedow:boogiedow
Gonna download and install as soon as these projects are wrapped up!
Thanks!