PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: $600 LW 7.5 (Commercial Version) Quick! :)

private
10-20-2003, 11:48 PM
I would like to sell my LW 7.5 commercial version. It's the duo dongle, windows/mac version. White box, both disks, manual and dongle. I bought and registered my copy a little over a year ago, and I can transfer the licence over to you.

Priced to sell: $600 :)

Help me out and take advantage of the DFX upgrade deal while it's offered.

I will accept payment through PayPal. I have a verified account with PayPal.

Newtek has a great policy of transfering ownership and concernging upgrades. I still love Lightwave, but I have another priority (personal) and I will use the money for that reason. If you're interested in purchasing, please private message me. Thank you.

human_01
10-21-2003, 09:00 AM
gah!! #$*@!

Why does this always happen to me! when I have the money, there are no deals, when I don't have the money, there are deals all over the place.

please remove the post, then repost it again next week so I can buy it.. hehe :P j/k

someday.... someday I will have this product.

private
10-21-2003, 06:18 PM
@human: lol

Sorry brother. I put it up for sale yesterday, and 3 people of contacted me, but just their first email asking further questions. It could be gone tomorrow or it could be gone in a month....I don't know. I think I've put up a reasonable price (much less than I paid) :(

I couldn't tell if it was a joke about next week, but it might be here, might not be. First come, first serve. :)

Again, duo dongle version (both disks for Mac or PC users), the purple donge, original box, original manual. Everything works. I haven't asked for transfer papers yet, but will do so immediately when someone says they will purchase. Any questions are welcome to verify ownership of the software or payment account details, through PayPal.

human_01
10-21-2003, 09:59 PM
I understand... I would be the same way. No worries, someday I'll get me a copy

I have the usual book-marked links I view.... like every few hours...LOL, someday, my paycheck will coincide with someone selling. until then, cheers.

I currently have 5.6 and the upgrade for me is 1195. I will either pay the 1600 for the full, or score off of the ebay or here. I am dying for a copy I can actually follow tutorials with or open recent models with. I feel so handicapped with 5.6 it isn't funny, thats why i am so determined to get the 7.5+ ... you should see the junk I'm selling on ebay just to raise the cash for this....LOL

private
10-23-2003, 11:56 PM
LOL

Mcivar
11-06-2003, 12:45 PM
I buy it today if you contact me at
[email protected]
I will be checking my e mail for your message
Thanks
Ivan Romero
God Bless
or call me at
(805) 934-1679

private
11-08-2003, 03:30 AM
As per my email Ivan, sorry, sold. You missed it by 4 days. Good luck finding another copy!

Mcivar
11-08-2003, 12:32 PM