PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting for LW 11 from 10.1. Are you?

ggalen
02-28-2012, 09:16 PM
I have LW 10.1, and still have not received my email from Newtek with my LW 11 upgrade.

How about you? Still waiting?

Gumby22don
02-29-2012, 02:12 AM
I went ahead and found a purchase upgrade option in the newtek shop, despite not having found an email with a hardcore code - it just worked, so maybe give that a go.

Don
have a great day

meshpig
02-29-2012, 03:00 AM
... Customer Support [email protected] I wouldn't expect the email at this point. I haven't looked but ( as Gumby22don says) there's most likely an upgrade available now where you just use your HC membership n#. The email was for the pre release.

ggalen
03-13-2012, 08:07 AM
I eventually did get set up. Two out of the three people I talked to at customer service on three different calls over several days tried really hard to help me and seemed very sympathetic and friendly towards me on the phone.

It seems to me that the problem was that they do not seem to have a very automated system of doing this; things were handled in "batches" by humans. And I got the feeling there were just not enough people available to do things any faster.

Plus, my database registration was erased twice by internal processes within the IT department, after customer service had entered me.

Nicolas Jordan
03-13-2012, 08:51 AM
Sometimes the customer service folks are stuck between a rock and a hard place which is a sign they may not have the proper resources and tools to do there jobs effectively and efficiently. Hopefully all this LW11 purchase/upgrade mess gets all sorted out before LW12 rolls around.

MentalFish
03-13-2012, 09:23 AM
How large is NewTek's IT department and what are their responsibilities? Web dev, licensing solution, internal network/cabling, maintaining hardware/software for the people working at NT?

rcallicotte
03-14-2012, 09:57 AM
I've heard there's a problem getting boxes for LW 11, too.

Chuck
03-14-2012, 06:19 PM
I have LW 10.1, and still have not received my email from Newtek with my LW 11 upgrade.

How about you? Still waiting?

If you have not done so already, please read the purchasing FAQ, create an account in the online shop, and give it a try.

http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?t=126558

adrian
03-15-2012, 10:01 AM
I'm sort of in the same boat - I'm upgrading from 9.6 to 11, have placed an order with Newtek Europe but they're still waiting for the go-ahead to ship the upgrade.

I'm checking every day to see if my card has been billed but still nothing. Bit frustrating but patience is a virtue as they say. :)