PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded, Registered, no download...?

GlassDPM
02-24-2012, 07:55 PM
I purchased the upgrade, and registered my product, but now I cannot download the install from the "my downloads" section of the Membership...

I see my previous versions, (9x, 10x) but no 11. What am I leaving out, that this isn't showing up do download?

RudySchneider
02-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Go to the trial download page, here (http://www.newtek.com/lightwave-downloads.html). As long as you have your real license info, they're the same. That's what I did.

GlassDPM
02-24-2012, 08:47 PM
that worked! I'm still curious how to get my documentation and whatnot...

RudySchneider
02-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Documentation and Trial Content is on the same site! There are links immediately below the software download buttons.

cagey5
02-24-2012, 10:49 PM
I purchased the upgrade, and registered my product, but now I cannot download the install from the "my downloads" section of the Membership...

I see my previous versions, (9x, 10x) but no 11. What am I leaving out, that this isn't showing up do download?

After purchase you should have received an e-mail with all your download links for program and content contained within it.

If not received check spam filters etc. Contact customer service otherwise.

At the moment LW 11 and content is not being added to your individual download area. I hope Newtek change their plans on that.