PDA

View Full Version : LW11 registration for LW10 users

biliousfrog
02-20-2012, 10:10 AM
I assume that LW11 is officially launched now that CGS and other sources are showing LW11 promo material and people are buying from the NT shop?

As someone that bought LW10.1 in order to get access to LW11 on launch, when do I get access? I have contacted customer services and didn't get a reply so hopefully someone else can help?

I should make it clear that the 'log into the NT shop for a coupon' thing doesn't work as far as I know because I had to buy LW10.1 through NT Europe and don't have an account with NT. NT Europe aren't selling LW11 afaik so I wouldn't get it from them. There's nothing in my download area either...although I suspect that the demo is still the full app and have that downloaded ready for a serial.

wrench
02-20-2012, 10:17 AM
Hey Steve,

At least you can register for the trial version so you can use 11 fully while you wait for it to be resolved... :)

B

jshug
02-20-2012, 10:25 AM
where do i go to do that?

biliousfrog
02-20-2012, 10:27 AM
I'd rather wait for the full thing than risk problems with trial registration conflicting with a full registration...just to be safe. ;)

I'm not in desperate need for it as I can't swap from 10.1 mid-project but it would be nice to have it ready to go if I get a chance to install it. I'm sure others are wondering what the procedure is too.

wrench
02-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Fear leads to Anger Steve. Anger leads to the dark side. Don't worry, a trial edition won't interfere with a full licence! :D

B

biliousfrog
02-20-2012, 11:58 AM
Well they obviously read my forum post :D

Just got my registration email, hurrah!