PDA

View Full Version : Free model of concept MPV

fazi69
02-05-2012, 03:52 PM
I hope You will find some use for this model. I finished it just few minutes ago so scene setup ( included ) is rough. I hope You will post here some renders if You find some nice background for my car.

qbaqbaLW
02-05-2012, 05:22 PM
ciekawe jaka grupa docelowa dla tego pojazdu - rodzinka, biznes, czy weekendowy wyjazd na ryby ;)
Bardzo fajny pomysł i sama idea :)

tak na szybko maly KV ;)
SUPER! dzięki za MODEL!

monovich
02-06-2012, 09:33 AM
excellent!
I might just give it a go. Will post here if I do. Cheers!

Tartiflette
02-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Cool model, thanks a lot for sharing !
I thought i could give it a try with a scene i had set-up some time ago with cars from Nigel Schutte, scene which was making extensive of the free backplates and HDRI found at HDRI Locations (http://www.hdri-locations.com) (great place to find professional quality backplates for car rendering or whatever, and a big thanks for the free backplates on the website ! :thumbsup:).
As my scene was already setup, i just had to change a little bit the surfaces to match what i had previously with the other cars, and "voilą" !
There are still a lot of small things here and there that would need to be changed or arranged, but as i didn't have that much time to play with this car (unfortunately as it's really a great model !), i think it will be good enough for just a test ! :)

Again, thanks for sharing the model, very generous from you.

Cheers,
Laurent aka Tartiflette :)

P.S. : renders straight out of LW11, no post-process at all, just rendered and saved as sRGB...

abdelkarim
02-11-2012, 07:17 PM
u need to make black shadow from area light make ur ground black and alpha channel u choose shadow density and u drender export it in any program ps like combstion ex.. .

u did great job . i hope too see final render with this things .

Cheers :D

bazsa73
02-11-2012, 11:55 PM
nice model Fazi, thanks

Phil
04-22-2012, 08:52 PM
Thanks!