PDA

View Full Version : License key for 30 day trial

ingvarius
02-05-2012, 10:37 AM
I have never used Lightwave before, but wanted to give it a test-ride, so I downloaded it from the NewTek web site. Starting the application the first time, I am presented with a splash screen, with this text:
Please register now to obtain a license key for your free 30 day trial.So I click the Register button to the right.
A web page opens up. Here I enter my name, username, password, e-mail and so on. And click the register button. I am now sent to a new page.
This is the register product page. I select "Lightwave 3D trial version" from the droopdown list, and click the button "Register now". I am sent to yet a new page, where I can enter a serial number.

So - where do I get the serial number? It is already 4 hours, and no e-mail with a trial serial no has arrived. I go to m My downloads and can read a message like this: You dont have any LightWave 10 registrations with NewTek for the username you logged in with

Can anybody point me in the right direction? It looks like a catch 22 situation to me..

wrench
02-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Your Trial Edition serial number is presented when you start LightWave.

B