PDA

View Full Version : We need help

hamite1212
02-03-2012, 09:10 AM
I'm Steve West from LittleShots Productions and we have done two short cartoon films, in the past, that are free to distribute throughout the world. The two films are given out to be watched for Salvation to the Lord Jesus Christ. I realize that many of you have had enough of how Christianity is so cheap today with the majority of churches having cheap sermons, cheap music and has become a fashion show. We are not that!

So that said, I ask for free help in creating a two the five minute short film about the "Rapture" and have an ending that will move the lost souls. Again, this new film will be for missionaries, churches and just plain folks to have a film to lead thousands to the Lord Jesus Christ.

We need your help to serve God Almighty Himself and I realize the may be many scoff on our goal to serve HIM. For those of you who wish not to help I thank you and those who will then we ask that you have to be good in all work for the Lord. This film will be given to thousands in China as well as India, Cuba, Venezuela, Brazil, El Salvador, Peru, Israel, Philippines, Japan, Australia, England, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, Burma, Africa and more countries than I can remember as I type this.

The first film, "The Sissy" had over 30,000 become a Christian in just 40 days in South Africa.

For those who are tired of being taken for granted by those asking free help I understand. For those who wish to do something for the Lord and the Heavenly Father looking for a good deed for once then here is your opportunity.

I thank you for reading this and ask not to take this work lightly or cheap. This work is for God Almighty and we're so broke that I can't stand not getting "The Rapture" done and no one has ever done "The Rapture" from the Biblical view.

Again, thank you for reading and the Lord bless you whether you help or not. I'm letting the Holy Spirit do His work picking the ones that will do HIS work.

Respectfully, serving the Lord Jesus Christ

Steve West

[email protected] or contact Claudia West mobile (863) 581.0364

VonBon
02-03-2012, 09:30 AM
I can help

hamite1212
02-03-2012, 09:42 AM
VonBon thank you for your interest and here is my wife's cell and email:

(863) 581.0364

[email protected]

Iain
02-03-2012, 03:05 PM
What an ironically accurate thread title.

Good luck though.

shrox
02-03-2012, 03:50 PM
I wonder about graven images. Just if renders are getting too close sometimes is what I meant.

stiff paper
02-03-2012, 05:07 PM
I wonder about the wilful trampling of indigenous cultures and ways of life.

SBowie
02-03-2012, 06:46 PM
OK, here's the deal:

Without remarking on the subject matter or intentions of this project, generally speaking it is not inappropriate for someone to ask for voluntary assistance for some project or other on these boards (there would be exceptions, such matters being considered on a case by case basis).

That said, proselytizing -whether for some particular religious view, a political party, or any number of other controversial topics - would constitute a breach of moderation policy, however well intended. NewTek does not take a position on such matters, nor is the the place for their debate or discussion.

So, the request having been made and its purpose having been served, I'm locking this thread without prejudice. Those with an interest in this matter have all the information they need to follow up on their desire to participate (I'm not sure it's wise to post phone numbers or even direct email addresses here, mind you. If anyone would like such details edited out for cyber-security reasons, just ask by PM).