PDA

View Full Version : Software Change

VPSTECH
01-31-2012, 11:59 AM
There needs to be a "Qualifer" on the delete button.

SBowie
01-31-2012, 12:14 PM
Do you mean "Delete" (if so, which delete feature are you referring to?), or perhaps the "Remove" button on the CS?

VPSTECH
02-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Sorry...I meant the remove button on the CS. I think there needs a be a prompt after you hit the button or maybe a double button push or an Alt-Remove. I had the operator press the wrong button 5 times during the show. He thought he was pressing the ADD button. In the heat of the battle sometimes you get buttons mixed up. Its just a thought.

SBowie
02-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Thanks for clarifying. "Remove" is not really a destructive operation, since you can always 're-constitute' the event, but I get your point.

cezaryg
11-04-2013, 09:06 PM
I had the operator press the wrong button 5 times during the show. He thought he was pressing the ADD button. In the heat of the battle sometimes you get buttons mixed up. Its just a thought.

Good point VPSTECH, mistakes happens, especially under pressure, like forgetting punching back the Play List while in Clip List -- then hitting the Remove button while modifying the playlist will remove the clip from the Clip List. Oooops...

Today I requested an UNDO/REDO button, which would resolve problems in no time. Check this link: http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?138516-UNDO-REDO-button-in-3Play-UI