PDA

View Full Version : 3Dgarage videos

jack
10-19-2003, 07:13 AM
Hi,

I,m trying to see those videos they have on their website(3Dgarage). I have the EnSharpen decoder installed and have QTpro 6 and i'm on Mac OS 9.1 but when downloading the videos it starts playing in the browser but when its finished i should be able to play it again and then save it as a qtmovie. But al it does is its starts playing again but without images sound only. And this is also when i save it.
Now before i shell out alot of money for this courseware i want to be sure it wil play correctly on my Mac.
I post here because there is no way to ask questions on their site and i.m sure Dan Alblan has posted on these forums about his videos but can't find the thread anywere.

Any help please.

Jack

WizCraker
10-19-2003, 01:49 PM
You need to click on the Contact Us link on the left in order to get in contact with Dan. For your Convience however I have copied that link here so you can email him. [email protected]

dablan
10-19-2003, 11:49 PM
Hey Jack,
make sure you check your email - I sent you some info.

The files are all around 33 MB or so. Don't play them online - I'm pretty sure that's the problem. Right click and "save target as" and save them to your hard drive. You should have no problem. Just let me know how it's working. No one else has ever mentioned this sort of thing. So if there is a problem in the download, we need to know about it.

Thanks!

jack
10-20-2003, 04:46 AM
Hi Dan,

You are right, i forgot about right clicking and then saving. It works alright now. Thanks for the quick reply. I watched the first part and check out the rest later today. It sure looks good and i'm really considering buying the product.
Thanks.

Jack

dablan
10-20-2003, 09:33 AM
Good deal.
Glad you like it.

Please let me know if there are any questions.