PDA

View Full Version : Aurora Australis Tonight 25-1-2012 in Tasmania

JonW
01-24-2012, 07:08 PM
As far as I'm aware this happens in the north as well at the same time.

I saw this in Tasmania many years ago for about 2 hours, 10pm to midnight. The best thing I have ever seen! It would be worth sticking your head our the window at the very least.

JonW
01-25-2012, 01:42 AM
Saw some pictures from Norway on ABC news, impressive!

OnlineRender
01-25-2012, 02:00 AM
you see them in north of Scotland , there super strong due to the M9 Class flare from sun spot 1402 " HUGE" just a fraction off an x-class " I am big geek " , the also reckon the Gulf stream is near its end ... I love this shinnzle 188 day cycle , earthquake activity is huge , all the jazz 90% of it scaremongering but some if its cool , esp the strange sounds , there called uper atmosphere quakes " wicked "

JonW
03-08-2012, 05:08 AM
Another massive solar storm heading to earth so there will be a lot of lights in the sky, & they said much lower latitudes than normal.

Heard it on the radio this evening Sydney time Thursday March 8th 2012. So it sounded like it should hit the other side of Earth in your evening.

50one
03-08-2012, 05:11 AM
you see them in north of Scotland , there super strong due to the M9 Class flare from sun spot 1402 " HUGE" just a fraction off an x-class " I am big geek " , the also reckon the Gulf stream is near its end ... I love this shinnzle 188 day cycle , earthquake activity is huge , all the jazz 90% of it scaremongering but some if its cool , esp the strange sounds , there called uper atmosphere quakes " wicked "

LOL, to much abovetopsecret.com:D

Wish it was Saturday or Sunday, so I could go to Aberdeen to see it

JonW
03-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Found this link, don't know if it is any good but it looks ok. I would have a look if it is not too difficult.

http://www.softservenews.com/aurora.htm