PDA

View Full Version : DVEs with PAL T[3]???

Aegis
10-18-2003, 11:45 AM
As mentioned on a thread in the community section, I've just got my PAL VT[3] upgrade and it doesn't appear to have any DVEs with it - is that right? Did you NTSC users get any DVEs with your upgrade or am I supposed to use the old VT[2] ones? :confused:

Scott Bates
10-18-2003, 12:11 PM
I received a Program disc, a Documentation disc and 4 NTSC DVE discs, however I don't believe the DVEs have changed or been added to since VT[2]. In my case I'm using the BetaForce Gold Master build with the first (and only) VT[3] patch; I have not installed from the discs I received and it's working fine.

Aegis
10-18-2003, 12:20 PM
Interesting - how did you receive your package? My update was just the manual in bubble-wrap with the program CD and a Content CD (containing a few clips, documentation and still images). Another thing I've noticed is that Aura VT is missing the LightWave Viewer plugin - not a big issue - I grabbed it off the downloadable 2.5b update. I dunno, I guess after all this waiting I was expecting something a little more "professional"...

mbloor
10-23-2003, 03:16 PM
Yes you just use the VT2 DVe`s
At least you have got your upgrade I know someone who is chomping at the bit and still hasn`t received his.
I believe that the T3 upgrade was software only and specified electronic documentation unless you paid the optional additional fee.
Mark