PDA

View Full Version : Endomorph: separate morph into new obj

greg.reyna
01-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Is there any way to save out the mophed position of an object as a new object? I don't care what happens to the 'base'.

Thanks,
Greg

nickdigital
01-17-2012, 02:36 PM
See if this thread helps.

http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?t=110365&highlight=export+morph+lscript

The script that I have was written by evenflcw. Perhaps he could post it on his website for others to d/l.

lertola2
01-18-2012, 08:33 PM
Just use the Apply Morph command.

greg.reyna
01-19-2012, 08:36 PM
I tried the object exporter lscript that I found in that thread, but all it did is export the object! Well it was worth a shot. Saving a morphed postion as a separate object is not something I often need, I was just curious. I solved the problem by starting over. --My LW mantra these many years: Start Over.

--Apply Morph doesn't do what I was looking for...

Thanks,
Greg

Sensei
01-20-2012, 04:50 AM
You need to pick up [base] in right bottom panel, before using Apply Morph.. Otherwise it's working on morphed vertexes.
After Apply Morph base will look like picked up morph is looking like, and you can delete all morphs from object. And you have just morphed state.

nickdigital
01-20-2012, 05:21 AM
I tried the object exporter lscript that I found in that thread, but all it did is export the object! Well it was worth a shot. Saving a morphed postion as a separate object is not something I often need, I was just curious. I solved the problem by starting over. --My LW mantra these many years: Start Over.

--Apply Morph doesn't do what I was looking for...

Thanks,
Greg

It worked for me.