PDA

View Full Version : Pets

bugzilla
01-17-2012, 01:43 PM
Something to cheer you up on a sluggish Tuesday.

http://youtu.be/fyvpnLTS6EY

prometheus
01-18-2012, 01:55 AM
Adorable, arenīt catīs and kittens melting oneīs heart with their mischievous playtime..trying to catch and bite everything.

To bad My allergy has become worse at later years wich means I canīt really have a cat anymore.

I had a cat for 18 years since I was 13 14 years old, and now Iīm 46 but I can still remember my favourite cat, and can still hear how she sounded like when mauing for cuddly company, and the way she smelled after coming in to dry from the rain, that was weird, but her scent made me fall asleep very easy..along with the purring, how strange.
I wish I could have that scent on a bottle.

Michael

wrightyp100
01-18-2012, 03:37 AM
they didnt even cheer me up. Damocles sword at work time. Sigh. Here we go again...

safetyman
01-18-2012, 10:40 AM
Cats are great. I have a large female who uses her paws to eat out of her bowl (or the dog's), then washes her feet in the toilet, followed by getting her ears cleaned by the dog. Oh, and we have to close the bathroom doors at night or she'll open all the cabinets doors and let them slam shut.

Nangleator
01-18-2012, 11:23 AM
It's fascinating how creative cats can be at inventing games and hobbies for themselves. One of ours has this maternal instinct to bring my wife dead critters in the night. Except she just finds my wife's gloves and brings them part way or all the way up the stairs.

The other one loves to climb inside my dresser drawers.

When they catch an actual mouse, they refuse to kill it, and usually don't hurt it. I think they just love to have a pet. I've seen them just lay on top of a mouse. It either escapes them, eventually, or I rescue it and put it outside.

Rubber bands are a toy for one. No, she doesn't ever eat them, which would be bad.

The other one loves a particular photograph that we leave out for her.

SBowie
01-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Not really in the same vein, but my wife and I always crack up watching this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxNg7ZP6E5E&feature=relmfu