PDA

View Full Version : Fade Titles

ccogar
01-13-2012, 12:59 PM
Prior to the TriCaster 300 September 2011 software upgrade I could press the FADE ALL key on the LC-11 Switcher the title would fade out and the switcher would automatically switch to the CAM in Preview.

It seems that in the upgrade I have to push (toggle) the FADE OVERLAY button and push the AUTO button simultaneously.
Is this correct, am I nor doing it right, or is there a new and improved method?

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Charles Cogar:confused:

SBowie
01-13-2012, 01:19 PM
FADE ALL on LC-11, as I recall, respects the current delegate selections in the UI - so it will depend on what you have selected there. (If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll do some testing to refresh my memory.)

ccogar
01-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Yes, FADE ALL fades to what is set in the UTILITY bus, formerly the EFFECTS bus. So if a CAM is pre-set in UTILITY pressing FADE ALL transitions to the CAM.

I want to fade out a title and fade to a source (CAM, etc.) by only pressing the FADE ALL button. Which is how I did it before - - I think.

Maybe I'm not using the BKGD and DSKs appropriately?

Thank you, Steve.

SBowie
01-13-2012, 03:26 PM
Yes, FADE ALL fades to what is set in the UTILITY bus, formerly the EFFECTS bus.No, that's not what I meant. If you multi-delegate your T-Bar (Transitions group on the UI Switcher) to BKGD + DSK 1 + DSK 2, it should do a transition between Program and Preview, and at the exact same time, transition both DSKs.

So, in your example, if DSK 1 is a title which is currently displayed on Program out, and you delegate BKGD plus DSK1, Fade All should swap the BKGD layers and remove the title.

ccogar
01-17-2012, 01:51 PM
I will try that and let you know.

Many thanks,

Charlie C.