PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave 10.1 Running Badly

daz1761
12-29-2011, 02:16 PM
Help, I have recently found my fully rigged character very slugish to operate in its own individual scene, Im not sure why this has happened as the only thing i added last were a couple of endo morphs.

firstly, i have ticked some options that were recommended by Rebilhill and that didnt work, so I jumped onto my 8core mac from my laptop and my scene is exactly the same :(

The timeline is dreadful and the whole scene is unworkable atm and its not even animated, textured or anything yet (apart from the character). Ive also deleted all morph mixers too.

Ive attached my files to see if something can be found thats causing the problem

I hope someone can help as I need to finish this work asap :(

daz1761
12-29-2011, 03:43 PM
Seems a bit better now ive put the subdivision first on the character main body

RebelHill
12-29-2011, 04:09 PM
didnt turn you object subdivision levels DOWN though did you...

set them all to 0

Also... hide things that you dont need to see while working, background objects, etc... and dont expect it run realtime anyway, no matter what u do.

daz1761
12-29-2011, 05:29 PM
Thanks for that. Yes i did but somehow after a crash they were back to how they were. It's defo better now and I can at least work with the scene now :)

That's something I've never come across yet is hiding objects within layout, good idea as it is rather crowded!

Thanks