PDA

View Full Version : Missing Morph

daz1761
12-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Ive just added a new morph within modeler, saved modeler, opened layout, loaded my rig and it doesnt seem to be listed in my morph mixer?

Is there something i can do to update the link between modeler and layout? Ive also created a new morph and repeated my actions but, still im missing the morph. Funny enough, its my eyeball that i mentioned in a previous thread. The eyeballs are parented to a head bone and the eyes both target null objects

Thanks

nickdigital
12-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Try removing morph mixer and re-adding it.

RebelHill
12-22-2011, 01:33 PM
be sure also u created the morf as relative not absolute

daz1761
12-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Its well weird

After repeating the eyeball pupil morph again, on relative also, it still didnt work. I then tried creating another morph, reset the morph mixer and now have this effect on my eyeball when the mixer is on 100?

Cool in one way, but not what i hoped. Alls i did was stretch the polys then I selected all edges then moved the pupil (black) backwards from the topview in order to retain the sphere.

Thanks

nickdigital
12-22-2011, 03:26 PM
Do you have polys sitting on top of each other? Did you copy/paste the object on top of itself?

If you post the eyeball lwo file it would probably speed up the "Help me" process.

daz1761
12-22-2011, 03:42 PM
Cheers, that would be good...

Ive just checked and there doesnt seem to be anything sitting on top of the eyeball.

I have attached the .lwo file :)

nickdigital
12-22-2011, 03:50 PM
Set your "Subdivision Order" to Last. You probably have it set to First.

daz1761
12-22-2011, 04:23 PM
Set your "Subdivision Order" to Last. You probably have it set to First.

Stupid me! I totally forgot about that as my eyeballs are a separate layer! My characters body subdivision order had to be set to "after bones" because if its set to last, my FBM node that is displacing the geometry doesn't work.

Not sure weather to use this morph as my eyeball looks a bit cack still when on 100% geometry wise :(

Thanks again!