PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request- LiveText Offline

ZachSchuster
12-20-2011, 02:24 PM
I'd really like to see an option for LiveText in an "offline" version that could be freely distributed. It would not be able to link to a Tricaster for graphics output.

I would find this particularly useful in the classroom. We are a laptop campus and having every production student have a copy of LiveText to build graphics for their shows would be great. Then they could export the project file to a USB drive and we could load it in to to the full version of LiveText 2.1 to use in the studio.

I'd suggest this as a free option because it's pretty useless without the ability to send graphics to live. It would really be no different that the integrated versions of LiveText on existing Tricasters.

EDIT: My mistake, I thought I was posting this in the Feature Request forum... but it does have to do with Graphics... I'll leave it up to the admins to leave this thread here or to move it.

Lee-AVP
03-20-2012, 01:03 PM
Please. Pretty please.

Right now I have a whole show set up in our warehouse trying to prep for the weekend, and I am being killed by some LiveText issues, simultaneously trying to get a good Datalink system working, while also trying to get titles prepped for the weekend.

Offline editor would let my graphics op at least get her work done while I'm trying solve development issues.