PDA

View Full Version : Archive Closed Threads

hazmat777
12-19-2011, 10:33 PM
I'm sure NewTek is super busy working on getting a release out the door, but could we please "get rid" of the closed threads? Maybe a New Years Resoultion? It is not impressive to see closed threads about LW 9.6 when you want to promote LW 11. Just archive the old stuff.

JeffrySG
12-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Some of those threads have very useful info, posts, tips, links, etc. it would be a shame to just delete them. Maybe change the area name to 'archived threads' or something.

erikals
12-20-2011, 08:21 PM
"Some of those threads have very useful info..."

yep, keep 'em...

jburford
12-21-2011, 07:50 AM
Yes, please get them into an Archived Area, not on the main street where all venture into to see. . . . Closed Thread, Closed Thread.

As the others state, yes, the information can still be very useful.

probiner
12-21-2011, 08:33 AM
Unlike other forum sections, like General Discussion, where you can only find threads with replies 1 month old, 9.6 section goes on since 2003 so, I guess, it has always been the latest version section, which didn't happen to 10, as I see, because of CORE. Maybe when 11 is released it will become the current version forum again?

Cryonic
12-21-2011, 09:05 AM
Unlike other forum sections, like General Discussion, where you can only find threads with replies 1 month old, 9.6 section goes on since 2003 so, I guess, it has always been the latest version section, which didn't happen to 10, as I see, because of CORE. Maybe when 11 is released it will become the current version forum again?

General Discussion goes back further than 1 month. You just have to change the display settings to see the older threads.