PDA

View Full Version : LiveText crashing

pfobia
12-17-2011, 03:25 PM
Hi everyone out there in Tricaster 850 Extreme Land:

We have had our Tricaster for less than a month and are trying to create titles in LiveText for our Christmas production which starts this evening. My problem is that LiveText keeps crashing shortly after opening. I was able to get it to open long enough to create two titles for the opening of the show and was able to save the project. I closed the project so I could see what the titles looked like over a video feed and couldn't find my saved titles. Then when I started up LiveText again and opened the project it crashed again and now crashes every time I open LiveText even if I start a new project. I could not find a troubleshooting section for LiveText in any of my documentation. Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

HELP!

pfobia

avtech
03-30-2012, 12:59 PM
I"ve just gotten my Tricaster 450 extreme and basically the same issue.
I had created a lower third, been in and out of live text a number of times with no problem.
I had added a number of converted powerpoint slides to my project and had frame buffered the live text image.
Now when i go into live txt with either the same project or a new one it locks up and the screen flashes when I select a button, crashes to a brief showing of the windows crashed program screen and goes back to the live window I came from.

Any help greatly appreciated.

SBowie
03-30-2012, 01:23 PM
I had added a number of converted powerpoint slides to my project and had frame buffered the live text image.I'm not getting this bit, sorry. Are you talking about a copy of LiveText on an external system?