PDA

View Full Version : stranges render

nightrider
12-16-2011, 12:23 PM
I have one objet helicopter now when I have my camera to front and render this are ok
but when I change my camera vinkel to the side and now render I can only se to the front how can I fix this ?

4dartist
12-16-2011, 12:37 PM
1. You want to make sure you set a keyframe after you move the camera, or have 'Auto Key' turned on. If you don't set a keyframe your camera will go back to where it was when you render.

2. Make sure you are actually looking through the camera when moving it to the side. (make sure it says Camera View in the top left of the viewport) You can confirm the camera is where you think it should be by going into perspective and actually looking at your camera's angle.

3. If you are rendering with F10 you need to make sure the frame being rendered is the same frame you have your camera correctly positioned and keyed. Example: camera is pointing at the right angle on frame 1, render globals should read to render Frames 1 to 1. Or something similar.

nightrider
12-16-2011, 01:03 PM
My prob are when I rotate my camera to the side and render this take only to the front and the camera change to the front and I cant get other side

nickdigital
12-16-2011, 01:09 PM
Did you check that you're doing #1 of what 4d posted?

nightrider
12-16-2011, 01:19 PM
ohh yes

Kevbarnes
12-16-2011, 01:19 PM
My prob are when I rotate my camera to the side and render this take only to the front and the camera change to the front and I cant get other side

It looks like you need another light in the scene to illuminate the 'Dark' side, or in this case the grey side!.

try setting three lights to start with, in a triangular arrangement pointing in to the centre.

4dartist
12-16-2011, 01:33 PM
ohh yes

So you got it working?

Just to be clear.. Move camera to the side. In lightwave, select the camera, move it to the side, press enter, press enter again to confirm setting a key, then hit F9.

Sensei
12-16-2011, 02:37 PM
Try TrueArt's HeadLight- it will lighten everything what see camera.