PDA

View Full Version : Saving preview and little sugestion.

fazi69
12-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Hi.
I can`t save ma previews ( those rendered in OpenGl ) as a image sequence.
I need to make them as gigantic, uncompresed AVI`s and wasting time in video apps to breake them down. Is this bug or feature ?
I use LW10 64-bit. No matter what I choose in "preview options" folder where images suposed to be is empty.

On the "little sugestion", why there is no VPR view as a source for preview ?
I must screenshot everything by hand ;-) Just add it please in ELEVEN plus option to select time of rendering before grab. It will be much easier to just type 10 seconds and press " make preview".

evenflcw
12-07-2011, 01:39 PM
You can already, in LW10.1, make previews from a viewport set to VPR!

Activate the camera icon on whichever viewport you want. Activate VPR for that viewport. Enter the VPR Options, set the prefered FPS. Then open up Preview Options, click Save RGB, choose type and folder. Make sure the folder exists. Make Preview (default settings)!

Works for me.

PS. If you're using the (undocked) Preview Window, then make sure the active preview viewport has VPR activated. The Preview Window will render the same way (it's the same opengl viewport). Imho the Preview Window definitely wasn't ready for prime time.

fazi69
12-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Thx. I did like You said and it seems to working. THX again. I don`t even tried coz there was no VPR option in "preview". Sorry for false alarm.