PDA

View Full Version : DVE's with Lightwave 10

apickard
11-27-2011, 08:25 PM
Alright, so I know this is a beaten up topic and that there are numerous people on the forum that can produce custom DVE's however I cannot seem to find the correct answers for myself. My AD is a cheapskate and I really just want to know for myself for future changes. I have searched for hours (clearly in the wrong locations) and have tried numerous things and cannot get it to work.

I have lightwave 10 or 10.1 (dont remember). I have the DVE creation kit from Newtek. I have followed the instructions that are written in the kit and they are for an older version. The plug-ins won't work on the lightwave either. Either using a scene I have made or the demo scenes from the DVE kit, I cannot output "warp" files and for the life of me. I can't figure it out nor do I know what they actually are.

I am trying to create a fly-in of our schools logo for entering and exiting replay's. Does anyone have any leads on where to go from here?

Oh yeah, TC Broadcast.

joseburgos
11-29-2011, 05:24 AM
The plug-in works on 9.6 but never tested on 10. That said its not for the faint of heart. I use it and I use Aura, which is no longer available, to create DVE'S files. I also offer a conversion service if you are interested.

Take care,