PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Rigger 1.1?

battery555
11-25-2011, 01:50 AM
After emailing and messaging Johan I'v yet to get a reply from him. I thought I might be lucky to find my answers here. I'm very keen in buying the plug-in. However the posts that I checked only got me half answered. I appreciated any seasoned user to enlighten me regards to my question below:

I'm on Mac OS10.6 and using LW10.1 64bit. Is the current vehicle rigger version1.1 compatible?
If yes is there any glitches or bugs with Mac LW10.1
If yes is there work around?
Those who bought 1.0 do you get your 1.1 upgrade free or paid an upgrade price?
Is there user manual for this plug-in
Is the beta 1.2 still in development stage? Any news of it ready soon?

Many thanks!

Pardon my english :)

raw-m
11-25-2011, 04:18 AM
Hi battery555

I had a similar question couple of months ago. I got in contact and Johan was good enough to send me some scripts to test before buying. I'm on Mac Lion, LW10.1 and unfortunately not all the scripts worked. Johan is aware of the problem but he sounds very busy so I'm sitting tight and hoping he gets time to fix it soon, so I can buy a copy!

battery555
11-25-2011, 08:16 AM
Hi raw-m,

Thank you for your post. Glad that you got the scripts from Johan. I'm sure you have fun playing with them. The scripts that you talking about they are L script right? May I know how many scripts altogether? And how many work and how many don't on Lion? Have you try it on snow leopard? Appreciated your sharing

battery555
11-25-2011, 04:49 PM
Oh well, I'm not getting enough respond here. I'm pretty sure vehicle is a popular plug in. I hope some kind soul can point me to right place to post this to get better respond. I'm very keen in getting this plug in but afraid to buy something that's not fully functional. :help:

raw-m
11-26-2011, 01:47 AM
Sorry, long day at work :)

As far as I can make out the vehicle plugin is run and attaches scripts to the relevant parts, (someone else should be able to show you - check out Johan's Vimeo pages). I'm afraid I don't have the files on the computer that I'm on at the moment so can't tell you specifically which scripts don't work but it was enough to make it pretty unusable. However, I think it was all OK on 9.6!

battery555
11-26-2011, 03:16 AM
Not at all. I hope you have a good day :) I have checked Johan videos. And they are very cool. Really on shoe string budget now and have to be very careful managing my spending.