PDA

View Full Version : Seeing luxigons (and powergons)

xxiii
11-24-2011, 01:56 AM
If one loads an object in modeler, and this object has luxigons or powergons, is it possible to tell this, and where they are, and edit their type/parameters?

I feel like I'm overlooking something, but they seem to be invisible.

For that matter, what about layout, other than trying to convert them?

xchrisx
11-28-2011, 09:04 PM
I do not think it is possible. I think the only thing you can do is clear them in modeler, no selecting.

Surrealist.
11-28-2011, 10:31 PM
If one loads an object in modeler, and this object has luxigons or powergons, is it possible to tell this, and where they are, and edit their type/parameters?

I feel like I'm overlooking something, but they seem to be invisible.

For that matter, what about layout, other than trying to convert them?

It is either an all on or all off kind of thing AFAIK. So if you want to see where they'd be turn on Show Normals in the display options and select all of the faces on the object. But I am sure you can imagine that much.

In Modeler think of it as simply turning on a switch for all of the faces of the object. It is a Layout tool so once you convert them you do all of your editing there. Other than setting up initial parameters in Modeler and in the case of a Powergon of course the script.

The way to control where they are is to edit the object in Modeler and then add or clear the Luxigon or Powergon.