PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Event!

WilliamVaughan
11-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Kudos to the entire team at NewTek that pulled off one of the best (if not the best) LW presentation/event this week.

It was very well organized and delivered... Would love to see more of these.

LW 11 looks great!

It was cool getting to see everyone at the show... wish it could have lasted a few more days :)

calilifestyle
11-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Yes it was fun. A nice way to spend some time in NoHo

Ryan Roye
11-11-2011, 10:05 PM
I got around to reading about the features and upgrades, I'm particularly excited about instances and flocking. Very slick.

Snosrap
11-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Yep - watched the stream. The only glitch was when Jeri or somebody was supposed to come out in the middle of the event so others ad libed in their absence. Other than that it was very well done.

littlewaves
11-12-2011, 01:03 AM
Kudos to the entire team at NewTek that pulled off one of the best (if not the best) LW presentation/event this week.

It was very well organized and delivered... Would love to see more of these.

LW 11 looks great!

It was cool getting to see everyone at the show... wish it could have lasted a few more days :)

Speaking of things we'd love to see more of I'd love to see some more tutorial videos from you (on the new LW10/11 features). Your 24 hour series really got me going on LW9.6 after I'd trawled trough plenty of other material and got no-where.

I'm sure you're a busy guy but hopefully Newtek would make it worth your while!

erikals
11-12-2011, 01:14 PM
i Loved the event...! http://erikalstad.com/backup/anims.php_files/007.gif

Greenlaw
11-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Man, I wish I could have attended. Too much work going on right now, both at my job and with personal projects at night. I hope Newtek recorded the event and will share the video at some point for those of use who couldn't make it.

DonJMyers
11-12-2011, 09:31 PM
The Academy was a great setting. The theater was beautiful and the courtyard has a giant emmy statue as well as large statues of Johnny Carson, Desilu and Jack Benny. There were also many many busts of famous celebrities and industry vets like Oprah.