PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SX-84 daughter board OR SX-SDI

vwahlman
11-03-2011, 12:24 PM
I need SX-84 daughter board (multistandard) or SX-SDI card?

I live in Finland, Europe

brians0105
11-03-2011, 12:53 PM
I have an NTSC SX84 available... obviously not the mulitstandard version.

csandy
11-04-2011, 05:22 AM
I need SX-84 daughter board (multistandard) or SX-SDI card?

I live in Finland, Europe

Not sure what you're looking for. There is no multistandard SX-84 daughter board. What are you trying to do? Add SDI capability to your VT5?

vwahlman
11-04-2011, 10:56 AM
My VT5 system stopped to work. So I run newtekrtme from command line and it responded that: analog daughter not found.

That's why I need a new working SX-84 daughter board to my VT5 card or second options (better) I upgrade my system to SDI capability.

vwahlman
11-04-2011, 11:08 AM
I live in Finland Europe. And we use PAL not NTSC. I only know that some components are NTSC only or multistandard.

And if I upgrade to SDI system do I need an working SX-84 daughter card?

csandy
11-04-2011, 11:40 AM
The hardware is the same for the PAL and NTSC VT5. From what I recall, the software doesn't lock out the PAL features like its SD TriCaster siblings. If you have a VTPro card, the daughter card is integrated (sort of - it's attached to at least) the main card, and is not a separate unit. If you are using an older VT card, there is a separate daughter card - and that usually ships with the SX-8.

If you want SXSDI you MUST use an SX-84. If you have the older card, you may use a separate SDI Interface board that was available for the Video Toaster.

Your easiest solution would probably be to get what you have repaired, because it's unclear exactly what you need, what you want, and what broke.

iHuman
11-04-2011, 02:28 PM
I have an Newtek SDI interface card available. Let me know if you're interested.

Yeusef
11-08-2011, 10:09 AM
I have an Newtek SDI interface card available. Let me know if you're interested.

I may be interested in your SDI card. Please give me a price.

~Rob

csandy
11-09-2011, 04:50 AM
Still not sure if the OP is looking for either of these:

vwahlman
11-09-2011, 08:31 AM
Here is few picture of my card.

What I want is get my system to work and maybe to upgrade my system to SDI.

csandy
11-09-2011, 09:03 AM
I see what you have. Buying one of our cards or attachments really won't help you. You see the part that's attached to the main card that the blue ribbons are coming out of? From the error message you described. That part has malfunctioned. It might be a simple fix - such as making sure those blue ribbon cables are properly secured. It might be something more catastrophic. In any event - it's not a part you could buy separately from anyone - though NewTek may be able to fix it. It was never sold separately but is part of the VTPro card. You should contact your NewTek representative in Europe.